My darling, I'm waiting for you.
亲爱的,我在等你。
How long is a day in the dark? Or a week?
不见天日的一天会有多长?比一周长吗?
The fire is gone now and I'm horribly cold.
火熄灭了,我觉得寒风刺骨。
I really ought to drag myself outside, but then there'd be the sun.
我真想拖着病体到外面去,外面阳光普照。
I'm afraid I waste the light on the paintings and on writing these words. We die.
我怕在那些书上把电耗尽了,写下这些字句时。我们都死了。
We die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered...and swum up like rivers.
我们魂归天国,那里充满在爱河的人,不分种族,我们嘴里都有对方的味道我们曾经灵欲合一,相爱得很深。
Fears we've hidden in, like this wretched cave.
内心的恐惧像这幽暗的山洞。
I want all this marked on my body.
我要把这些永远铭刻在身体上。
We are the real countries.
我们的国家是实实在在的。
Not the boundaries drawn on maps, with the names of powerful men.
并非画在地图上的边界,只用强人的姓名来命名的那一种。
I know you'll come and carry me out into the palace of winds.
我知道你会回来把我抱起来,迎风屹立。
That's all I've wanted, to walk in such a place with you, with friends.
我已别无所求只想跟着你漫步天国,带上一些好友。
An earth without maps.
去一个没有地图的乐土。
The lamp's gone out, and I'm writing...in the darkness.
油尽灯枯了,我现在执笔时,已经漆黑一片……