Conversation A
对话A
Alex: Are Susie and Rob available to go bowling on Saturday afternoon?
阿莱克斯:周六下午,苏西和罗布去打保龄球吗?
Linda: I asked them. Then they asked about the time. What time are we going?
琳达:我问他们了。然后他们询问了时间。我们要什么时候去?
Alex: How about 1 p.m.?
阿莱克斯:下午一点怎么样?
Linda: They're busy then. Can we go another time?
琳达:那时候他们在忙。我们能换一个时间去吗?
Alex: Sure. What about 3 p.m.? That works for me.
阿莱克斯:当然。下午3点怎么样?我那个时间可以。
Linda: That's OK for me, too. I'll check with Rob and Susie.
琳达:我也没问题。我去和罗布和苏西商量一下。
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: Can you record before your meeting with Carol?
泰勒:你可以和卡罗尔开会之前录影吗?
Rob: Yes. Who is recording on Tuesday morning?
罗布:可以。周二上午是谁在录影?
Taylor: Ben is on the schedule. He is recording from 10 to 12 o'clock on Tuesday.
泰勒:日程表上是本。他在周二的10点到12点录影。
Rob: Perhaps I can ask him to record in the afternoon.
罗布:也许我可以请他下午录影。
Taylor: That's a good idea. You can trade. Then you can record in the morning.
泰勒:这个主意不错。你们可以交换一下。这样你就能在上午录了。
Rob: I can ask him today at lunch.
罗布:我今天中午吃午饭的时候问问他。
Taylor: Great!
泰勒:太好了!
Conversation C
对话C
Ben: I know my cousin's birthday, now.
本:我现在知道我表兄的生日了。
Susie: When is it?
苏西:是什么时候?
Ben: It's September 20.
本:9月20日。
Susie: Hey, that's my grandmother's birthday!
苏西:嗨,那天是我祖母的生日!
Ben: Really! How old will she be this year?
本:真的啊!她今年多大岁数了?
Susie: She'll be 90 this year. And her health is very good.
苏西:她今年90了。她的健康状况很好。
Ben: She's lucky. Will she have a birthday party?
本:她真幸运。她会有一场生日派对吗?
Susie: I don't know. It's not scheduled. But if she does, I'll go!
苏西:我不知道。目前还没有排定。但是如果她要办,我会去的!