Conversation A
对话A
Ben: Hey, Linda. How are you?
本:嗨,琳达。你好吗?
Linda: I'm great. Alex took me to The Bread Basket today.
琳达:我很好。阿莱克斯今天带我去了面包篮。
Ben: Cool. I love that bakery. Did you try one of their doughnuts?
本:酷。我很爱那家面包店。你有尝尝他们家的甜甜圈吗?
Linda: No, but I had some chocolate cookies, and they were delicious.
琳达:没有,但是我吃了一些巧克力曲奇,味道很棒。
Ben: Yeah, they're good. And I also love the bakery's bagels.
本:没错,味道是很不错。我还喜欢这家面包店的百吉饼。
Linda: Yes, they looked good. I plan to buy one tomorrow for breakfast.
琳达:是的,百吉饼看起来就不错。我打算明天买一个当早餐。
Conversation B
对话B
Susie: Hi, Alex. You look happy.
苏西:嗨,阿莱克斯。你看起来很高兴。
Alex: I am happy. Linda and I went to a great place.
阿莱克斯:我很高兴。琳达和我去了一个好地方。
Susie: Where did you go?
苏西:你们去了哪里?
Alex: We went to The Bread Basket.
阿莱克斯:我们去了面包篮。
Susie: Good choice. Did Linda like it?
苏西:选得好。琳达喜欢那里吗?
Alex: Yeah, I bought her some cookies.
阿莱克斯:喜欢,我给她买了一些饼干。
Susie: That was nice of you. I really like that bakery's cupcakes and rolls.
苏西:你人真好。我非常喜欢那家面包店的杯子蛋糕和面包卷。
Alex: OK. I will look for them next time.
阿莱克斯:好的。我下次去会留意看看。
Conversation C
对话C
Susie: What is your favorite thing at The Bread Basket, Alex?
苏西:阿莱克斯,面包篮店里你最喜欢的是什么?
Alex: Well, the bakery bakes delicious apple pies, but they're really big.
阿莱克斯:嗯,这家面包店的苹果派烤得很好,就是太大了。
Susie: Maybe you can share one with Linda.
苏西:也许你可以和琳达分一个。
Alex: That's a great idea, Susie.
阿莱克斯:苏西,这是个好主意。
Susie: Or maybe someone else will want some.
苏西:或者也许其他人也想要一些。
Alex: I'll look for Linda right now!
阿莱克斯:我现在就去找琳达!
Susie: Where are you going? I was talking about me!
苏西:你要去哪里?我是在说我啊!