Conversation A
对话A
Linda: I can't believe our trip is over!
琳达:我不敢相信我们的旅程就这么结束了!
Taylor: I know. It's time to go home already.
泰勒:是啊。现在已经是回家的时候了。
Linda: Did you buy any souvenirs for your family and friends?
琳达:你有给你的家人和朋友买些纪念品吗?
Taylor: Yes. I bought some small gifts. What about you?
泰勒:买了。我买了一些小礼物。你呢?
Linda: I bought a cowboy hat.
琳达:我买了一顶牛仔帽。
Taylor: Can I see it?
泰勒:我能看看吗?
Linda: Sure. Here is the hat.
琳达:当然。这就是拿顶帽子。
Taylor: OK. Let's get on the road and go home!
泰勒:好的。我们上路回家吧!
Conversation B
对话B
Ben: How was your trip, Taylor?
本:泰勒,你的旅行怎么样?
Taylor: It was good, Ben. We saw so many interesting things!
泰勒:本,还不错。我们看到了很多有趣的东西!
Ben: That's great!
本:那真棒!
Taylor: Linda and I had a lot of fun. We went to the Nashville Zoo and the Grand Ole Opry.
泰勒:琳达和我玩儿得很高兴。我们去了纳什维尔动物园,还去了大奥普里剧院。
Ben: That sounds fun. How did you know which way to go?
本:听起来很有意思。你知道走哪条路吗?
Taylor: We used a map.
泰勒:我们查的地图。
Ben: That is smart. Maps are helpful and very convenient.
本:很明智。地图非常有用、非常便捷。
Conversation C
对话C
Taylor: Hi, Susie. I have a gift for you. It's a necklace from the Nashville zoo.
泰勒:嗨,苏西。我有个礼物要给你。这是纳什维尔动物园的项链。
Susie: Thank you, Taylor. How was your trip with Linda?
苏西:谢谢你,泰勒。你个琳达的旅行怎么样?
Taylor: It was a lot of fun. We walked, talked and ate a lot!
泰勒:很有意思。我们走了很多路、聊了很多、吃了很多!
Susie: That sounds like a great vacation.
苏西:听起来这个假期很棒啊。
Taylor: I really enjoyed it.
泰勒:我真的玩儿得很开心。
Susie: What was your favorite part of the trip?
苏西:这趟旅行当中,你最喜欢的部分是什么?
Taylor: Coming home!
泰勒:回家!