Conversation A
对话A
Linda: Welcome back!
琳达:欢迎回来!
Ben: Thanks, Linda.
本:谢谢,琳达。
Linda: How was your road trip?
琳达:你们这趟驾车旅行怎么样?
Ben: It was great.
本:太棒了。
Linda: How far did you drive?
琳达:你们开了有多远?
Ben: About 1,000 miles. My friend and I drove from San Diego to Portland.
本:大约1000英里。我的朋友和我从圣地亚哥开到了波特兰。
Linda: I love San Diego. It's a beautiful city!
琳达:我喜爱圣地亚哥。那是一个美丽的城市!
Ben: Yes. The drive along the ocean was so beautiful.
本:是的。沿着海边驾驶的景色也非常美丽。
Linda: Now I want to go on a road trip.
琳达:我现在都想来一场驾车旅行了。
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: Hi, Linda. Why are you looking at a map?
泰勒:嗨,琳达。你盯着地图干什么?
Linda: Hi, Taylor. I'm planning a road trip!
琳达:嗨,泰勒。我在计划一场驾车旅行!
Taylor: Really? Where are you going?
泰勒:真的吗?你要去哪里?
Linda: I want to visit Nashville.
琳达:我想去纳什维尔。
Taylor: Nashville is famous for its country music! I love country music!
泰勒:纳什维尔以它的乡村音乐而出名。我喜爱乡村音乐!
Linda: Do you want to come with me?
琳达:你想和我一起去吗?
Taylor: Sure!
泰勒:当然!
Linda: Road trips are always more fun with friends.
琳达:和朋友一起的驾车旅行总是更有意思的。
Conversation C
对话C
Taylor: We're here! We're in Nashville!
泰勒:我们到了!我们在纳什维尔了!
Linda: Yes! And we didn't have any trouble. We didn't run out of gas.
琳达:是的!我们没遇到任何问题。汽车的油也没用光。
Taylor: What should we do now?
泰勒:我们现在应该做什么呢?
Linda: Let's go see the Grand Ole Opry. But we have to get tickets.
琳达:我们去看看大奥普里吧。但是我们得要买票。
Taylor: Good idea. But can we eat lunch first?
泰勒:好主意。不过我们能不能先吃午饭呢?
Linda: Sure! Let's have barbecue. It's famous here.
琳达:当然!我们吃烤肉吧!烤肉在这里很出名的。
Taylor: Great! Let's go!
泰勒:太棒了!我们走吧!