Conversation A
对话A
Linda: Rob is interviewing an Olympian today.
琳达:罗布今天在采访一位奥运会运动员。
Ben: Is he? That's exciting.
本:是吗?那太有意思了。
Taylor: Who is Rob interviewing, Linda?
泰勒:琳达,罗布在采访谁?
Linda: Rebecca Runner. She won one silver in 2004 and two gold medals at the 2008 Olympics.
琳达:丽贝卡·朗纳。她2004年奥运会时赢得了一枚银牌,2008年奥运会赢得了两枚金牌。
Ben: She must be very strong.
本:那她一定非常强壮。
Linda: Yes, and she is very fast, too. She won two women's running events.
琳达:是的,而且她速度也非常快。她赢得了两项女子跑步赛事。
Ben: I want to meet her. I'll go back to the studio as soon as I finish my drink.
本:我想见见她。我喝完饮料就会回到摄影棚去。
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: I love watching the Summer Olympics. You know, they begin tomorrow.
泰勒:我喜欢看夏季奥运会。明天赛事就要开始了。
Linda: What's your favorite Olympic sport, Taylor?
琳达:泰勒,你最喜欢的奥运会项目是什么?
Taylor: I like the tennis events.
泰勒:我喜欢网球的赛事。
Linda: What about you, Ben?
琳达:那你呢,本?
Ben: I enjoy watching the basketball games. It will be fun to see who wins the gold medal this year!
本:我喜欢看篮球比赛。看今年谁赢得金牌一定很有意思!
Linda: Do either of you know the motto of the Olympic Games?
琳达:你们有谁知道奥运会的口号么?
Taylor: I do. "Faster, higher, stronger!"
泰勒:我知道。“更快,更高,更强!”
Linda: Right!
琳达:没错!
Conversation C
对话C
Ben: Olympians are faster and strongly than we are!
本:奥运会运动员比我们更快也更强!
Linda: That's true, and the Olympic Games can inspire us.
琳达:没错,奥运会可以激励我们。
Taylor: I agree. After I watch the Olympics, I always try harder in my own life.
泰勒:我同意。在我看完奥运会之后,我总是会在自己的生活中更努力。
Ben: So the Olympics are not only fun but also useful.
本:所以奥运会并不仅仅是有意思,也还有用处。
Linda: Exactly. And people all over the world watch the Olympics.
琳达:没错。全世界的人都会观看奥运会。
Ben: Maybe we can watch them together.
本:我们也许能一起看。
Taylor: Let's do it. That would be fun!
泰勒:好啊。这一定很有意思!