Conversation A
对话A
Rob: What kind of haircut do you want, Alex?
罗布:阿莱克斯,你想理什么发型?
Alex: I just want a trim, Rob. I don't want to change my hairstyle.
阿莱克斯:罗布,我就想修一下。我不想改变我的发型。
Rob: Why not? Maybe something like this?
罗布:为什么呢?像这样如何?
Alex: No thanks.
阿莱克斯:不,谢谢。
Rob: Why not?
罗布:为什么不呢?
Alex: That style is too curly.
阿莱克斯:这种发型太卷了。
Rob: You don't like curly hair?
罗布:你不喜欢卷发?
Alex: No. I like straight hair.
阿莱克斯:不喜欢。我喜欢直发。
Rob: What about this one?
罗布:那这款如何?
Alex: I like it!
阿莱克斯:我喜欢!
Rob: But his hair is red!
罗布:但是他的头发是红色的!
Conversation B
对话B
Susie: You got a haircut, Alex!
苏西:阿莱克斯,你剪头了!
Alex: Good morning, Susie. I did. Do you like it?
阿莱克斯:早上好,苏西。我剪头发了。你喜欢这个发型吗?
Susie: I do! You look very handsome.
苏西:我喜欢!你看起来非常帅气。
Alex: Thank you.
阿莱克斯:谢谢。
Susie: Does your hairdresser use a razor or scissors?
苏西:你的理发师是用的剃刀还是剪刀?
Alex: Both. He cuts the hair in the back with a razor. He cuts the rest with scissors.
阿莱克斯:都用到了。他用剃刀剃的后面的头发。用剪刀剪的其它部分。
Susie: Did Rob get a haircut, too?
苏西:罗布也理发了?
Alex: Yes!
阿莱克斯:是的!
Conversation C
对话C
Taylor: Did you see Rob today, Susie?
泰勒:苏西,你今天看到罗布了吗?
Susie: Not yet, Taylor. Why?
苏西:还没有,泰勒。怎么了?
Taylor: He has a new hairstyle. It looks good on him.
泰勒:他换了一个新发型。看起来和他很搭。
Susie: Alex also got a haircut. Well, he only got a trim. But I like it.
苏西:阿莱克斯也剪头发了。恩,他只是修了一下。但是我喜欢那个发型。
Taylor: Rob's hairstyle is nice. And it's not too short. But...
泰勒:罗布的发型很好。也不太短。但是...
Susie: But what?
苏西:但是什么?
Taylor: He needs to comb it. It would look better.
泰勒:他必须要梳梳头。那样看起来会更好。