手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 品牌英语听力 > 空中英语:大家说英语(字幕版) > 正文

大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第382期:一起去理发吧!(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Conversation A

对话A
Alex: Good morning, Susie!
阿莱克斯:早上好,苏西!
Susie: Hi, Alex. How was your weekend?
苏西:嗨,阿莱克斯。周末过得怎么样?
Alex: My weekend was really good. What?
阿莱克斯:我周末过得很好。怎么了?
Susie: I'm just looking at your hair. It's pretty long.
苏西:我刚刚看到了你的头发。太长了。
Alex: It is a little long. Does my hair look bad?
阿莱克斯:是有一点儿长。我的头发看起来很糟吗?
Susie: No. It doesn't look really bad. But...
苏西:不。看起来并不是很糟。但是...
Alex: Then I have to cut my hair.
阿莱克斯:那我必须去剪头发了。
Susie: That might be a good idea.
苏西:那可能是明智的。
一起去理发吧

Conversation B

对话B
Alex: Hey, Rob. Can I ask you a question?
阿莱克斯:嗨,罗布。我能问你一个问题吗?
Rob: Sure, Alex.
罗布:当然,阿莱克斯。
Alex: Where do you go to get a haircut?
阿莱克斯:你去哪里剪头发呢?
Rob: I go to a barber.
罗布:我会去找一位理发师。
Alex: Do you like him?
阿莱克斯:你喜欢他吗?
Rob: I do! I'm going to the barbershop today. Do you want to come with me?
罗布:很喜欢!我今天就要去那家理发店。你想和我一起吗?
Alex: Yes. Can a barber also wash and dry my hair?
阿莱克斯:是的。理发师也会帮我洗和吹干头发吗?
Rob: Of course.
罗布:当然了。
Conversation C
对话C
Alex: This isn't a hair salon?
阿莱克斯:这不是一家发廊吗?
Rob: No, it's a barbershop. Only men come here for haircuts.
罗布:不是,这是一家理发店。只有男人才来这里剪发。
Alex: And women go to hair salons?
阿莱克斯:女人会去发廊?
Rob: Yes. But hairdressers at hair salons cut men's and women's hair.
罗布:是的。但是发廊的美发师会给男女都剪头发。
Alex: Hair salons in Taipei cut anyone's hair. They also give free massages. Do hair salons here do that?
阿莱克斯:台北的发廊也是什么人的头发都剪。他们还会提供免费的按摩服务。这里的发廊也会提供吗?
Rob: No, they don't.
罗布:不,他们不会的。
Alex: Too bad.
阿莱克斯:真可惜。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rob [rɔb]

想一想再看

v. 抢劫,掠夺

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。