地点:乔伊新公寓
人物:老友六人
事件:由于在采访时乱说话,乔伊所演的角色被“写死”,朋友们发现后都来到家里安慰他。
Rachel: Oh c'mon Joey, we care about you.
瑞秋:别这样了,乔伊,我们都关心你。
Chandler: We're worried about you.
钱德勒:我们都很担心你啊。
Monica:And some of us really have to pee.
莫妮卡:我们有些人真的需要用厕所。
Phoebe: Listen, sorry about your death; that really sucks.
菲比:听着,很遗憾你的死,那太逊了。
Chandler: We came over as soon as we saw.
钱德勒:我们一看到就赶过来了。
Ross: How could you not tell us?
罗斯:你怎么不告诉我们呢?
Joey: I don't know, I was kinda hoping no one would ever find out.
乔伊:我不知道,我还有点希望没有人会发现呢。
Rachel: Well, maybe they can find a way to bring you back.
瑞秋:或许他们可以让你起死回生。
Joey: Naa, they said that when they found my body, my brain was so smashed in that the only doctor that could have saved me was me. Supposed to be some kind of irony or something.
乔伊:不会,他们说当找到我尸体的时候,我的脑袋已经摔得稀巴烂了,而唯一救得了我的人却是我自己,说是故意要看起来讽刺什么的。
Phoebe: But Joey, you're gonna be fine. You don't need that show; it was just a dumbsoap opera.
菲比:乔伊,你不会有事的,你不需要那个节目,那只是个很愚蠢的肥皂剧嘛。
Joey: Phoebe, this was the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
乔伊:菲比,那是我这辈子遇到的最棒的事了。
Phoebe: Yes, I was going to incorporate that. Oh good, here's Monica, she'll have something nice to say.
菲比:没错,我本来还要那样说的。很好,莫妮卡来了,她会说句好听的啦。
Monica: Um, I straightened out your shower curtain so you won't get mildew. What? To me that's nice.
莫妮卡:我把你的浴帘拉直了,以免发霉。怎么了?那是好事啊。