I've come up with an incredible dish. I'm doing slow cooking.
我给大家准备了一道超赞的美食。这一次我们要慢炖。
We've got lamb, we're using mint, we're using dried fruit. It's so delicious. I'm gonna show you how to do it.
我们用到了羊肉,薄荷,水果干,味道实在是太棒了,所以我想分享给大家。
In with the lamb shanks, these have been seasoned with plenty of salt and pepper.
我们把羊腿放进去,这些羊腿我们已经抹好了足量的盐和胡椒粉。
It is all about investing in beautiful, round, sweet flavours.
烧这个羊腿最重要的就是要调汁出美妙的,丰富的,甘甜的味道出来。
So I've got three red onions, a little olive oil, salt and pepper.
所以我切了三个洋葱,加上少量橄榄油,适量的盐和胡椒粉,
Low medium heat, for about fifteen minutes.
开小火,给它炒个15分钟,
You can see it's dark and it's sweet and that's sort of the beginning of this incredible flavour.
大家看见了吧,现在我们的酱汁已经炒出糖色了,这还只是我们的第一步。
While this is browning, I'm gonna start adding to this story.
炒这个汁的时候,我要来给这个故事加点料。
We're using a handful of dired fruit, we're using raisins.
我们取一把水果干,今天我们用的是葡萄干。
It's gonna give the sauce that silkiness and depth of flavour that's incredible.
水果干能让我们的汤汁变得丝滑,味道变得更加丰富。
A tablespoon of ketchup, a couple of good tablespoons of Worcester sauce, and we're gonna let that blip and bubble up. 200ml smooth dark ale.
一勺番茄酱,一大勺伍斯特酱油,让它咕嘟咕嘟煮一会儿。再来200ml麦芽酒。
The lamb goes in, remember you've got all that flavor in the middle of that shank bone.
羊肉下锅,记住,最棒的味道在羊骨里。
In there is the bone marrow and in return it's gonna kick out and kiss that juice with the most incredible flavor.
里面有羊的骨髓,一会儿这些骨髓就会炖出来,释放出无敌的香味。
Top that up with a litre of chicken stock, and then allow for the best thing you could ever give to meat, time.
加入一升鸡汤,然后给我们的肉最好的东西,那就是时间。
Let's just have a little look in here, we've got the beautiful, you can see it's reduced about an inch.
我们开锅看看吧。美美的羊肉已经炖缩了大概一英寸。
We'll take them out, see how I can just pull that off.
把它们拿出来,看看肉是不是能够直接撕下来了。
It's gonna water in your mouth, it's gonna be gorgeous.
绝对能让大家流口水,口感绝对惊艳。
It could absolutely serve this sauce as it is.
我们也可以直接把这个汤端上桌。
I wanna show you how I can make it really dark and silky, I wanna liquidise it.
但我想教大家 如何把这个汤的颜色再给它提炼一下,同时让它变得更丝滑,我们来给打打碎。
Hold it at an angle, just whizz it up.
把锅一边抬起来,就可以开始打了。
And the point of this is to get it smooth, silky silky smooth.
这么做就是为了让汤汁变得更加丝滑,超级超级丝滑。
I'm gonna whip up an awesome mint oil, just bash this up. This is proper attitude.
我们再来捣点儿薄荷油,直接把它们捣碎,这才是正宗的做法。
Then just pour in five tablespoons of cold rapeseed olive oil, whatever you like.
接下来倒入五勺冷式初榨橄榄油,或是你喜欢的其他油。
And you can see the colour of it, look at it, it's green, green, green.
看这颜色,看呐,绿油油的。
We've got this lovely mash potato, we've got lamb, melt in your mouth.
漂亮的土豆泥,炖羊腿,入口即化。
Sauce is thick, silky and nearly perfect.
浇上丝滑浓郁的肉汁,堪称完美。
Even this tiny amount of mint oil is just heavenly.
即使是这少许的薄荷油,也让人有种幸福得要晕菜的感觉。
Gorgeous, tender meat that is just falling apart. Look at that!
美得不像话,软嫩的羊肉好不费力地就脱离开来,看看