Don't go far off, not even for a day, because --
哪怕是一天也不要离开我,因为
Because -- I don't know how to say it: a day is long
因为--我不知道要怎么说,一天很长
And I will be waiting for you, as in an empty station
而我会一直等着你,就像在一个空荡荡的车站里
When the trains are parked off somewhere else, asleep
火车在其它的地方停下、熟睡
Don't leave me, even for an hour, because then the little drops of anguish will all run together
哪怕是一小时也不要离开我,因为在那之后,点点滴滴的痛苦都将会积聚起来
The smoke that roams looking for a home will (drift) into me, choking my lost heart
漫步着寻找归宿的浓烟将会笼罩着我,窒息我迷失的心
Oh, may your silhouette never dissolve on the beach
哦,但愿,你的轮廓永远不要消失在这海滩上
May your eyelids never flutter into the empty distance
但愿,你的眼睑永远不会为这空旷的远方而扑闪
Don't leave me for a second, my dearest
我最爱的人,请不要离开我一秒钟
Because in that moment you'll have gone so far
因为在那一刻,你将会走得很远
I'll wander lazily over all the earth, asking
而我会慢吞吞地走遍所有的土地并提问
Will you come back?
你会回来吗?
Will you leave me here, dying?
你会把我丢在这里死去吗?