I have always been drawn to Japanese culture, a culture truly modern but steep in tradition.
我对日本文化仰慕已久,日本文化不仅现代十足,兼具深厚的传统。
The spiritual and the city living side by side, two worlds colliding.
原本相互冲突的心灵和城市在这里共栖。
My name is Andera Sorandisand I'm a food blogger.
我是Andera Sorandisand,我是一名美食博主。
I've always wanted to go to Japan, sampled the Japanese life in food.
我早就想前往日本,透过饮食了解日本人的生活方式。
I'm heading to Kyoto for a very special experience.
现在,我将前往京都,开启一段特别的寻味之旅。
I heard about an artist who runs a restaurant in the mountains.
因为我听闻有一位艺术家在深山里开了一家餐厅。
The Shoraian restaurant in Arashiyama can not be reached by traditional means.
那就是岚山的松籁庵餐厅,依靠普通的交通根本无法到达这里。
The Shoraian sits on the edge of a mountain, overlooking the river Oi.
这座餐厅位于岚山山脚,大井河河畔。
The only route to the restaurant is a high foot forest
只有一座高高的森林通往这里。
The shoraian promises to entertain its guests' five senses
松籁庵不会辜负前来顾客的任何一种感官。
The journey is a transformative experience from one world to another.
前往此地就是从一个世界来到另一个世界。
There really is something magical about this place.
此地的确是一个充满魔力的所在。
Like waking from a dream,
美梦终究会醒来,
my time at the shrine with Kobayashi-san feels like a descend road
我在松籁庵和小林奶奶共度的时光也踏上了下山之路。
There are some secrets I'll always keep.
但有的秘密,我会一直珍藏在心里。