Conversation A
对话A
Susie: How was your dinner at Ming's Chinese Palace?
苏西:你在明记皇厨的饭怎么样?
Ben: It was great! All of the food was delicious. My friends loved it.
本:太棒了!所有的食物都很美味。我的朋友都很喜欢。
Susie: What did you have?
苏西:你们吃了什么?
Ben: We ordered pineapple shrimp and fried rice. We also got a vegetable dish.
本:我们点了凤梨虾球和炒饭。还有一盘鲜蔬。
Susie: Sounds great.
苏西:听起来很棒。
Ben: And now I need another restaurant suggestion.
本:现在我需要另一家餐厅的建议了。
Susie: Sure.
苏西:没问题。
Ben: I want to eat at an Italian restaurant. Where should I go?
本:我想去意大利餐厅用餐。我应该去哪家呢?
Conversation B
对话B
Alex: Hi, Rob. Did you find a gift for your friend?
阿莱克斯:嗨,罗布。你挑好给你朋友的礼物了吗?
Rob: Yes. I found a terrific gift. Thanks for the suggestions.
罗布:挑好了。我找了一个绝佳的礼物。谢谢你给的建议。
Alex: And did he like it?
阿莱克斯:那他喜欢那个礼物吗?
Rob: I don't know. I didn't give it to him yet.
罗布:我不知道。我还没给他呢。
Alex: Oh. OK.
阿莱克斯:哦,好吧。
Rob: But I'll give it to him now. The gift is for you!
罗布:但是我现在要给他了。这个礼物是给你的!
Alex: For me? Wow, thanks, Rob!
阿莱克斯:给我的?哇,谢谢,罗布!
Conversation C
对话C
Taylor: Hi, Rob. You asked for some information. Here it is. Rob? Rob!
泰勒:嗨,罗布。你要的一些信息。在这里。罗布?罗布!
Rob: Oh, hi, Taylor. What did you say?
罗布:哦,嗨,泰勒。你刚刚说什么?
Taylor: I have your information.
泰勒:这是你要的信息。
Rob: Thanks very much.
罗布:非常感谢。
Taylor: Are you playing a game?
泰勒:你在打游戏吗?
Rob: Yes. I'm playing Drop 7. But I spend too much time playing it.
罗布:是的。我在打Drop 7。但是我花了太多时间在这上面了。
Taylor: Then I have a suggestion. Delete it. I had to!
泰勒:那我有个建议。删掉它。我之前就不得不这么做的。