There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!
生活中,有时强烈的思念使我们恨不得一把将所爱的人从梦中拽出来,紧紧地拥入怀中。
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
做自己想做的梦;去自己想去的地方;做自己想做的人吧!
because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
因为你只有一次生命、一个机会做所有你想做的事情。
May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong,
愿你有足够的欢乐,让自己甜蜜;有足够的考验,让自己坚强;
enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.
有足够的悲伤,让自己富有人情味;有足够的希望,让自己幸福。
Always put yourself in others' shoes.
要经常换位思维。
If you feel that it hurt you, it probably hurts the other person, too.
一件事情,若是你感到对自己有伤害,就可能也对他人有伤害。
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
最幸福的人并不一定是那些拥有最好东西的人,
they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
而是能够将得到的东西变得最好的人。
Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried,
幸福属于那些哭过的人,那些受过伤害的人,那些探索过的人,以及那些尝试过的人。
for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.
因为只有他们才懂得对自己生活有影响的人们的重要性。
Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.
爱以微笑开始,在亲吻中成长,以泪水终结。
The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past;
一片光明的未来往往建立在难以忘却的过去之上。
you can't go on well in life until let you go of your past failures and heartaches.
只有忘却以往的失败和悲痛,你才能过得更好。
Please send this message to those people who mean something to you.
请把这信息传递给那些你所关心的人。
And if you don't, don't worry, nothing bad will happen to you,
如果你没有这样做,也不要紧。
you will just miss out on the opportunity to brighten someone's day with this message.
没有什么大不了的事情,你只是错过了用这些言语照亮他人日子的机会。