so we guess you like someone which is either great or absolutely terrible, we have no clue.
我猜你有喜欢的人,要么甜蜜要么绝望,反正我们是不得而知了。
However, you might be wondering what are the things that make us attracted to each other,
你也许想知道是什么让我们彼此吸引,
what roles do our brains play.
我们的大脑在其中又是扮演怎样的角色。
Well lucky for you us Psych2go got a list of nine comprehensive facts about attraction.
今天的节目就为你总结九种关于吸引的真相。
First of, you got a sound and smell like you're bigger and better than you are
首先,声音和味道比你想的要重要
you fake your smell and sound till you make it.
你会伪装自己的声音和气味。
Studies from the University of Wroclaw Thank You Poland held a study about the effects of one sound and smells into attraction
波兰弗罗茨瓦夫大学对声音和气味与吸引之间的影响做了一项研究研究
You can tell a lot about someone from their voice, age, gender, weight, dominance, emotional state and personality.
你可以通过一个人的声音、年纪、性别、体重、优势、情绪状态以及性格辨别一个人。
So if you sound more attractive or even more confident, you'll come off that way.
所以如果你的声音听起来更加吸引人或更加自信,你就会成功吸引别人。
Then you have scent where an androgen steroid called androstenone comes into play.
这是因为一种被称为雄甾烯酮的气味在起作用。
This steroid has an odorous chemical compound which people can smell on each other which naturally leads to attraction.
这种甾类化合物含有一种有气味的化合物,人们能够在彼此身上闻到并自然而然地吸引着彼此。
This actually occurs in body-odor, deodorant still recommended.
喷上体味除臭剂也会有这种效果。
Secondly, women's attraction changes throughout menstrual cycle.
第二,女性的吸引随月经周期而变。
According to several studies, women are attracted to different things depending on where they are in their menstrual cycles.
几项研究显示,女性会被不同东西吸引,这取决于她们处于月经周期的哪个阶段。
For example, when their fertile, women like more masculine features and vice versa when a woman is not ovulating.
例如,当她们在受孕期时,女性喜欢更多的男性气质,当女性不在排卵期时,则反之。
Thirdly, men don't value intelligence as much as women which I think it's pretty self-explanatory
第三,男性不像女性一样看重智力,我认为这一点是不言而喻的
but the stats explained that women are more likely to date less than average-looking men with higher intelligence.
但研究解释道女性更喜欢和长相平庸但高智商的男性约会。
However, average women with intelligence being deemed attractive by men is that a 40%.
然而,仅有40%的男性认为高智商女性具有吸引力。
Four, a study that delved into speed dating found that people who were the most narcissistic, scored higher in attractiveness.
第四,一项钻研闪电约会的研究发现自恋的人更加迷人。
So pretty much because narcissists care so much about their appearance that translates to them being more attractive.
大部分原因在于自恋的人非常注重自己的外表,并将这些转化为吸引力。
So No.5 is really shallow.
第五点真的很肤浅。
To stop people from cheating on you, date people in your league
要阻止别人欺骗你,和你社交范畴内的人约会
or settle for people who are traditionally less attractive than you are which again super shallow.
或是勉强接受那些没有你那么具有吸引力的人,这真的超级肤浅。
But studies from Harvard showed that people who felt more attractive than their partners
但哈佛的研究表明那些觉得自己比他们的同伴更具吸引力的人
felt less satisfied and felt like they needed more and cheated more.
满足感更低且想要的更多、欺骗也与更多。
No.6 Opposites attract.
第六,异性相吸。
A study found that people are attracted to a different genetic blueprint than their own
一项研究发现人们会被不同于自己的基因蓝图所吸引
which lies in our HLA complex which is crucial to our immune system.
这是由于对我们免疫系统至关重要的HLA复合体在起作用。
So supposedly we can sense each other's HLA complexes do smell
所以据推测我们能够感受到彼此HLA复合体的味道
and opposing complexes lead to sexual attraction.
而相反的复合物会产生性吸引力。
No.7 A study found that beards are hot and women think a full beard is hubby material
第七,一项研究发现胡须很性感,女性认为络腮胡子是丈夫的一种特质
while a little bit of stubble is great for one-night stand
而一点点胡茬存在一夜情的潜质
Over to eight, it's better to be weird in pickup lines that unique metaphors like
第八,搭讪时可以怪异一点,用一些比较独特的隐喻,比如
your smile is a sea of flowers is better than you're pretty
你的微笑像花海一般,这就比你很好这种话来得好
because it shows that you have some creativity and intelligence.
因为这表明你很有创造力也很聪明。
Finally women are attracted to people who are like their brothers
最后,女性会被那些长得像自己兄弟的男性吸引
which is pretty much an offshoot of us being attracted to people who remind us of our parents.
这就像是我们会被那些让我们想起自己父母的人所吸引一样。
So that's all from us Psych2go and our nine facts on attraction and psychology until next time still wear some deodorant.
以上就是我们今天的内容-九种关于吸引的真相,下次记得喷些除臭剂。