Before watching a football game, you want to see those players be proud of their country.
在观看一场足球比赛之前,你想要看到那些球员以他们的国家为傲。
Respect our country. Respect our flag.
尊重我们的国家。尊重我们的国旗。
And respect our national anthem and we think they will. We certainly hope they will.
而且尊重我们的国歌,而且我认为他们会这样做的。我们当然希望他们会这样做。
We honor the flag, we pay tribute to the men and women who have given everything for its defense.
我们尊重国旗,我们向穷尽一切保卫国旗的人们致敬。
We renew the bonds of love and loyalty we owe to our fellow citizens - to every American who looks to the Stars and Stripes and sees woven into its fabric their past,
我们重申我们对同胞的爱和忠诚 - 每一个仰视星条旗美国人,他们把自己的过去,
their future, and their place in our great American family.
未来,以及他们在美国大家庭中的地位编织在了国旗中。
So this month, as we remember the patriots who fought to win our glorious independence,
因此,本月,当我们铭记为赢得国家独立,不懈奋斗的爱国人士之际,
let us renew our commitment to love our country, protect our citizens,
让我们重新许诺,我们会爱护我们的国家,保护我们的子民,
and ensure that this will always be the land of the free and the home of the brave.
让自由和勇气在美国大地上开花结果。
Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America.
谢谢大家,愿上帝保佑大家,保佑美国。