剧本与台词
Scar: Life's not fair, is it? You see, I...well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.
刀疤:生命真是不公平,对吧?你看我,我永远成不了国王。而你永远也见不到明天了。再见!
Zazu: Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?
沙祖:你妈妈难道没有告诉过你不要玩弄食物吗?
Scar: What do you want?
刀疤:你想干什么?
Zazu: I'm here to announce that king Mufasa's on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.
沙祖:我是来宣布,木法沙国王已经在来的路上。所以你最好为今天早上错过了典礼找个好理由。
Scar: Oh,now, look, Zazu, you've made me lose my lunch.
刀疤:哦,你看,沙祖,你害我丢了午餐。
Zazu: Ha, you'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.
沙祖:哈!等国王跟你算账的时候,你会丢的更多。他现在就像得了疝气的河马一样生气。
Scar: Oh, I quiver with fear!
刀疤:哦,我怕得发抖啊!
Zazu: Now, Scar, don't look at me that way. Help!
沙祖:刀疤,你别那么看着我!救命!
Mufasa: Scar, drop him.
木法沙:刀疤,放下他。
Zazu: Impeccable timing,your majesty.
沙祖:您来的太及时了,陛下。