地点:伦敦,婚礼排练厅
人物:盖勒夫妇,莫妮卡,罗斯
事件:艾米丽父母让罗斯父母为婚礼承担巨额费用,绝不吃亏的盖勒先生非常生气。
Mr. Geller: What the hell!
盖勒先生:搞什么嘛!
Monica: What's the matter?
莫妮卡:怎么回事?
Ross: What's up, Dad?
罗斯:怎么了,老爸?
Mr. Geller: This bill for my half of the wedding. It's insane.
盖勒先生:婚礼一半费用的帐单,简直就是疯了!
Mrs. Geller: How could it be so much? The receptions at their house.
盖勒夫人:怎么要这么多钱呢?请客是在他家里哎!
Mr. Geller: Flowers, liquor, re-carpet first floor. New guest bath, landscaping. I'm paying to remodel this guy's house. I'm going to give that son of a bitch, a piece of my mind.
盖勒先生:花,饮料,一楼重新铺地毯,新的客房淋浴设施,园艺。我是在出钱让他们重新装修房子呢。我要去把那个混蛋教训一顿!
Ross: Dad, dad, please. Look I don't want anything to upset Emily tonight. Alright, she's had a hard enough couple of days as it is. Now here, here, let me go talk to him, okay?
罗斯:老爸,老爸,等等。听着,我今晚不希望有任何事情让艾米丽不开心。好吗?她前两天够不顺心的了。好了,给我,我去和他们谈,好吗?
Mr. Geller: And you tell him no one takes advantage of the Gellers.
盖勒先生:你告诉他没人能从盖勒家的人手里占到便宜!
Mrs. Geller: Ooh, Jack... Sometimes I forget how powerful you can be.
盖勒夫人:哟,杰克……有时候我都忘了你是多么有男子气概了。
Monica: And I'm going to go get drunk.
莫妮卡:我得去喝个烂醉。