I want to get to the movie cause it was fantastic and you're great in it. Thank you very much.
接下来我们谈一谈电影,这部影片实在是太棒了,你的演技也是超赞,谢谢。
But first I want to bring up this cover here of Hollywood Reporter.
但首先我想先提一句《好莱坞记者》杂志的封面。
It's, you know, a lot of other great actors. My girl squad. Yeah.
除了你还有许多著名演员,我们是一个团队,没错。
Yeah. It's a girl and in here you have a very important discussion about harassment and gender equality.
女子团体,我听说你对性骚扰和性别平等发表了自己的意见。
Yeah, well, I feel it's our responsibility to do whatever we can to amplify the voices of the people who have come forward
我觉得这是我的责任吧,我们需要将她们的声音放大,让更多的人知道,
because, you know, just tweeting or talking about is nothing compared to the bravery of a woman or a man
就算你发了“推特”,你在社媒上发表了你的言论,但这都比不上有些人,
who's risked their career, their livelihood, everything to come forward.
她们奉献了自己的事业,自己的一切来做这件事情。
And the only reason they do that is to protect other people from abuse.
她们这么做的唯一目标就是让人们不再受到侮辱和虐待。
So, for me, silence is complicity. And I want to do whatever I can to help heal our industry,
所以我不会保持沉默,我要尽可能地去帮助,去奉献,
but not only our industry, it's in many, many industries, so help heal our society.
不仅仅是在这方面,还有许多方面,让我们的社会变得更加美好。
Yeah. That's it. Thanks!
非常好,谢谢大家!
It's a good thing to talk, yeah, have the conversation, get it out there.
我们可以一起讨论问题,一起交谈,这是一件非常好的事情。
Is there an instance that comes to mind, that sticks in your brain, you're like, well, that was actually a shady moment?
有没有什么事情你一直记忆犹新,而且是一件不好的事情?
Yeah. I mean, I have gotten a little pushback.
我曾经也是受到了一些阻碍。
You know, in the beginning when everything first started going on, I got an e-mail from an actor who was like,
我记得我们刚开始说这个话题的时候,一名演员给我发邮件,
Hold on, you know, you're using your platform a little irresponsibly. Maybe you should just simmer down. Really?
他说不要太心急,你这么做其实是有些不负责任,你需要让自己消消火,真的?
Yeah, it was shocking to me, A male actor? Yeah. Wow.
真的是让我挺震惊的,男演员吗? 对的。喔喔。
But, you know, for me, when someone tells me no or stop, I'm like, oh, really? Oh, yeah?
但对于我而言,如果有人说这个不能做,停止吧,我就会说真的吗? 没错没错。
I'm gonna keep going, yeah. You're gonna tell me? No...
我也会继续做的,你让我停止吗?
So it just kind of emboldened me more. But people would tell you like, hey, maybe don't make a big deal. Yeah.
他们只能让我继续向前,但或许有人会说别太把它当回事,没错。
Or stop saying or we heard enough or? Yeah, or just also to like, you know, just be quiet.
或者说住嘴吧,我们听够了这种话,或者有人会说安静吧,别说了。
You know, I just feel that these people who have come forward have faced so much victimization and, you know,
你知道对于许多说出问题的人,她们往往会受到伤害,
I want to create a society where they're not further victimized from coming forward.
所以我希望我们的社会能够保护她们免收伤害,这是我想要的社会。
So I want to protect them. Yeah. Great, great crew on there. Thanks.
我想保护她们,你的小伙伴们也非常伟大,谢谢!