We want tax reform that puts America First.
我们希望税务改革以美国优先,
We want tax reform that makes America great again.
我们希望税务改革使美国再次强大。
Finally, we are going to bring back trillions of dollars in wealth parked overseas so that it can be invested in our country where it belongs.
最后,海外数万亿美元资金必将回笼,用于所属地的国内投资。
We have a once-in-a-generation opportunity to reform our tax code and pave the way to unprecedented prosperity.
税改良机百年一遇,积金至斗的机会千载难逢。
By doing what we're doing, you will see results like you've never seen before.
只要持之以恒,我们就会看到前所未见的奇迹。
It will be the largest tax cut in our country's history.
这将是本国历史上最大规模的税改。
I am asking members of both parties to come together, to put aside partisan differences,
我请求两党团结一致、搁置争议,
and to pass historic tax reform and tax cuts for the great citizens of our nation.
通过这项历史性的税改和减税方案,这也是为了伟大的美国国民。
That's how we will all succeed and thrive together - as one team, one people, and one American Family.
我们将借此成功,共同富裕--廖力同心、心手相连、众志成城。
Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America.
谢谢大家!愿上帝保佑你们!愿上帝保佑美国!