地点:医院检查室
人物:希夫医生,瑞秋
事件:瑞秋产检,和检查大夫进行了一段“有趣”的对话。
Dr. Schiff: Hi Rachel? I'm Dr. Schiff. So, how's it going?
希夫医生:嗨,是瑞秋吗?我是希夫医生。你感觉怎么样?
Rachel: Oh, really good. But enough about me, come on! Where are you from? What do you do?
瑞秋:哦,感觉非常非常好。但是别谈我了,聊聊吧!你是哪里来的啊?是做什么的?
Dr. Schiff: I'm a doctor.
希夫医生:我是医生啊。
Rachel: Right! Right! I-I actually meant in your spare time, do you cook? Do you ski? Or do you just hang out with your wife or girlfriend?
瑞秋:没错!没错!其实我,我想问,你在业余时间会做饭吗?喜欢溜冰吗?还是通常只是陪你的老婆或女朋友?
Dr. Schiff: Uh, I don't have a wife or girlfriend, but I do like to ski.
希夫医生:呃,我没有老婆,也没有女朋友,不过我很喜欢溜冰。
Rachel: Oh, I love to ski! How amazing is this?!
瑞秋:噢,我超喜欢溜冰!多么不可思议啊!
Dr. Schiff: So, are you experiencing any discomfort?
希夫医生:那么,你有觉得哪里不舒服吗?
Rachel: No. I'm very comfortable.
瑞秋:没有,我觉得很舒服。
Dr. Schiff: Any painful gas?
希夫医生:会有胀气吗?
Rachel: No! Shoot, Dr. Schiff what kind of question is that?
瑞秋:不会!哦,希夫医生,这是哪门子问题啊?
Dr. Schiff: Okay then, would you like to lie down on the table?
希夫医生:好吧,那你现在可以躺下来吗?
Rachel: Well, would you like me to lie down on the table?
瑞秋:那你想让我躺下来吗?
Dr. Schiff: I'm sorry, is there something going on here?
希夫医生:对不起,是不是有什么事发生了?
Rachel: Do you feel it too?
瑞秋:你也感觉到啦?