Here's what people are all talking about. Some big news out of Washington today.
这条新闻成了人们关注的焦点,华盛顿今天又爆大新闻。
Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort, was charged with fraud, tax evasion, and money laundering as part of the Russia investigation.
在调查俄罗斯问题期间,特朗普前竞选主席保罗·马纳福特遭诈骗、逃税以及洗钱指控,
I don't want to say Trump's nervous, but he just hopped into a white Ford bronco and took off down the highway. That's not good.
我不想说特朗普紧张了,但我听说他开了一辆白色福特烈马,一路奔向高速,这可不是什么好事儿。
Now, if you don't remember Paul Manafort, here he is during the campaign.
如果你不知道谁是马纳福特,看看当时的竞选画面。
So to be clear, Mr. Trump has no financial relationships with any Russian oligarchs.
也就是说特朗普与俄罗斯方面没有经济往来,我这么理解对吗。
That's what he said. I don't, that's what I said. That's obviously what the, our position is.
他是这么说的,我不会,这是我说的,那么这当然是我们的立场。
Ladies and gentlemen, is that the way someone guilty talks? I rest my case. I rest my case.
女士们先生们,犯了法的人都这么说话吗? 我没什么可说的了,没什么可说的了。
Another guy who was indicted is former aide George Papadopoulos.
马纳福特的前助手乔治·帕帕多普洛斯也遭到起诉。
It turns out he tried to set up a meeting between the Trump campaign and Russia.
他曾试图撮合特朗普竞选团队与俄罗斯方面的一次会议。
Of course, lots of newscasters were having some trouble with the name Papadopoulos. Check this out.
许多新闻媒体对“帕帕多普洛斯”不太感冒,我们来看一下。
The Trump campaign and, and, and through Mr. Papadapoulos... George Papadolopolous.
特朗普竞选团队还有,还有帕帕多普洛斯先生,乔治·帕帕多洛普拉斯。
Tell us, first of all, more about the case against George Stephanopoulos, Papadopoulos I should say.
首先让我们来讨论一下有关乔治·斯迪福纳普拉斯的案件,应该是帕帕多普洛斯。
I think, I think Mr. Snuffleupagus should be put behind bars. Prison!
我觉得斯纳福普盖思应该被送进监狱。
Meanwhile, I saw that Donald Trump Jr. and his brother Eric are going to India to launch real estate projects for the Trump organization.
与此同时,特朗普的大儿子和弟弟埃里克前往印度,为特朗普家族启动房地产项目。
Yeah, it's all part of a new business strategy called fleeing the country.
没错,这是一个全新的商业计划,叫做“快跑”。
And this is nice. I saw that Ivanka Trump had a surprise birthday party this weekend.
伊万卡·特朗普周末举办了生日派对。
Cause if there's one thing you want to do when everyone's facing indictments is jumping out and yelling "Surprise!"
因为在面对被起诉时,你能说的只有惊不惊喜,意不意外!
Hey, how you doing? Surprise.
这个够惊喜吧!
And finally, this weekend Trump was on his way home from golfing when his motorcade passed a cyclist and she threw up a middle finger.
本周末,特朗普打完高尔夫坐专车回家,当时他的车队路过一名骑车人,那名女性竖起了中指。
And then the motorcade slowed down, and she caught up and did it again.
之后车队降速,她随即往前骑了几步,又做了同样的动作。
Here's a picture of her right here. Yeah, that's real.
这是她的照片,这是真的照片哦。
We actually got our hands on a photo of that woman from a different angle. Take a look at this.
我们对这张照片动了些手脚,来看看。
Yeah, it's very, very, oh, my God! We have a great show tonight. Give it up for the Roots!
老天! 今晚的节目绝对精彩,有请紫根合唱团,有请!