手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米肥伦秀 > 正文

经典电影《狮子王》将拍真人版

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I want to say, first of all, congratulations to the Houston Astros, who won the World Series last night.

首先我想说的是祝贺休士顿太空人队,昨晚他们获得了世界大赛冠军。
What a great week for our guest tonight, Jose Altuve. He is the, He's here tonight.
我们今晚迎来了荷西·奥图维,这是多么美妙的一周,他今晚会做客我们的节目。
The shortest player in Major League Baseball.
他是大联盟里身高最矮的选手。
Yeah, first he wins the World Series, then he found out he's going to Disney World.
第一是他赢得了大赛冠军,之后他发现自己可以去迪士尼了。
Then he heard that he's tall enough to ride almost all the roller coasters.
几乎所有的过山车都为他开了绿灯。
Almost. Almost all of them. Almost.
真的,几乎是所有过山车,差不多是所有的吧,差不多。
But everyone's talking about this. After the game, the Astros' Carlos Correa was talking to reporters when he decided to make the night even more special. Watch this.
人们讨论最多的其实是这个,赛后太空人队的卡洛斯·克瑞亚告诉了记者一个消息,这一消息让昨晚更加意义非凡,让我们来看看。
And right now I'm about to take another big step in my life.
我要做出人生的另一个重大决定。
Daniella Rodriguez, you make me the happiest man in the world. Will you marry me?
丹妮拉,你让我成为了世界上最幸福的男人,你愿意嫁给我吗?
Aww, wow, that's too beautiful.
太美好了。
And It's a good thing they won cause his backup plan was hiding the ring in some bread sticks at the Olive Garden. And I think that's a better one.
对了还有一件事,他们计划把戒指放在“橄榄园”餐馆的面包棒里,我觉得这个想法不错。
It was a great moment, but when he saw an athlete take a knee, Mike Pence immediately left the stadium.
昨晚真是个美好的夜晚,当彭斯看到有人单膝跪地以后,他随即离开了体育场。
Mother! Come along, Mother! I won't stand for this riffraff.
走了老妈,快走了!这个乌合之众,真是让我无法忍受。
I saw that President Trump leaves for a 12-day trip to Asia tomorrow.
总统特朗普明天启程前往亚洲,开启为期12天的国事友好访问。

lion.jpg

It got off to a bad start when he asked how long is the drive?

但走之前已经开始出事了,小特问道我们要开多长时间?
Are we taking the choo-choo or the beep-beep? What? I love choo-choos.
我们是坐小火车还是汽车?您说什么,我喜欢坐火车!
Okay. Well, this is exciting. Disney just announced the cast for their remake of The Lion King.
下面的更有意思了,迪士尼刚刚宣布了《狮子王》重拍版的演员名单。
Hey, Keegan-Michael Key. We love him.
有基根-迈克尔·奇,我们都喜爱他。
Beyonce is Nala. Seth Rogen as Pumbaa.
碧昂丝饰演娜娜,塞斯·罗根饰演彭彭。
But there's one guy that didn't get cast who said that he could have played all of the characters.
但有一个人没有在名单之列,他说他什么角色都能胜任。
Donald Trump. And I'll show you what I mean. Watch this.
那就是小特同学,让我们来看看下面的画面你就知道了。
I'm very disappointed in you. I'm really disappointed in you, man.
我对你非常失望,我真的对你太失望了。
What's going on here?! What's going on here?
到底发生了什么? 到底发生了什么事?
Who are you? Who are you?
你到底是谁? 你是谁?
I saved you. I saved you.
我救了你,我救了你。
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no. No, no. Raaaahhhh! Raaaahhhh!
不不不不不不,不不不不不不,啊啊啊啊啊,啊啊啊啊啊!
Ah. Come on! I needed that.
老天啊,我需要这个。
Finally, I saw that Starbucks just unveiled its holiday cups, which have illustrations that customers can color in themselves.
还有一条消息,星巴克刚刚公布了他们的节日咖啡杯,顾客可以为杯子上的插画填充颜色。
It's perfect for people who are too busy to make their own coffee at home yet still have enough time to color in a coffee cup.
人们现在忙得连弄咖啡都没时间,但还有时间去填充颜色,这个想法真是太妙了。
We have a great show tonight. Give it up for The Roots!
我们今晚的节目非常精彩,为扎根合唱团鼓掌!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
announced [ə'naunst]

想一想再看

宣布的

 
disappointed [.disə'pɔintid]

想一想再看

adj. 失望的

 
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
athlete ['æθli:t]

想一想再看

n. 运动员

 
baseball ['beis.bɔ:l]

想一想再看

n. 棒球

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。