原味人文风情:
Promise no peeking, and I'll let you know when to open your eyes.
保证不能偷看喔,我会让你知道什么时候要张开眼睛。
Okay.
好。
Dim Sum: Char Siu Bao and Shumai
广式点心:叉烧包和烧卖
No peeking. All right, open your eyes.
不准偷看。好,眼睛打开。
Yeah, all I see is a basket and chopsticks.
嗯,我就只有看到一个篮子和筷子。
You know what they call that?
你知道他们叫那什么吗?
Uh, wonton.
呃,馄饨。
Dim sum.
广式点心。
Oh.
喔。
Do you know what this is called? What's it called, then?
你知道这叫什么吗?那它叫什么?
You almost got it.
你差点就夹起来了。
Okay, my sister does this way. She does that.
好,我姐姐会这样做。她都那样。
Have you ever had dim sum?
你吃过广式点心吗?
Well, yeah!
嗯,当然啊!
What do you mean "well, yeah"?
你说「嗯,当然啊」是什么意思?
Because I eat them all the time in China. Right, Mommy?
因为我在中国的时候都在吃广式点心啊。对吧,妈咪?
Have you been to China?
你去过中国吗?
Oh! What should I do with him? Should we put him...should we put him in the make-him-smart jail? Well, of course we do. Especially if you talk Chinese.
噢!我该拿他怎么办?我们要把他关进...我们要把他关进变聪明监狱吗?嗯,我们当然去过。特别是如果你说中文的话。
Who talks Chinese?
谁会说中文?
He does know.
他明明就知道。
Oh, it has chocolate in it. What is that? No, what is that? Is that meat?Yeah, it's meat.
噢,里面有巧克力耶。那是什么?不是吧,那是什么?是肉吗?对,是肉。
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
等等、等等、等等。
Why don't you split it in half? Break it apart in half.
你干嘛不把它弄成一半?把它剥成一半。
Some kind of poo?
这是什么便便吗?
What do you think of people who can't use chopsticks?
你对不会用筷子的人有什么感想?
I feel bad for them, but I hope one day they learn. If they ask me to teach...I'm out.
我替他们感到难过,但我希望他们有一天能学会。如果他们叫我教...我才不要。
Lunch: Zongzi and Jellyfish Salad
午餐:粽子和凉拌海蜇皮
Now, can we look?
我们现在可以看了吗?
Yeah.
可以。
Ooh.
哇。
This looks bad.
这看起来不太妙。
I'm eating paper now?
我现在连纸都要吃了?
Hey, Mom, remember this? Yeah. Yeah! Yeah, yeah.
嘿,妈妈,记得这个吗?耶。好耶!耶耶。
Oh, it's rice. Oh, it's meat. Oh, ha ha.
噢,是饭。喔,是肉。喔,呵呵。
You said bamboo, right?
你刚说竹子,对吧?
Bamboo leaves. You don't eat that. It's just wrapped in...
竹叶。你不用吃那个。它只是包在...
Is there a panda here?
这里是有猫熊吗?
Is there a what?
有什么?
Panda?
猫熊?
No.
没有。
Get a panda.
叫猫熊来。
Give me my dum—you ate my dumpling? You ate it? I can't stand him. This guy. I can't stand him.
给我我的粽--你把我的粽子吃掉了?你吃掉了?我受不了他。这家伙。我真受不了他。
That's jellyfish.
那是水母。
Want to have a bite?
想吃一口吗?
Wait, is it seriously jellyfish?
等等,这真的是水母吗?
No.
不是。
Oh. It's a vegetable, isn't it?
喔。这是蔬菜,对吧?
Nope. The whole thing. Okay, I lied to you. It is jellyfish. Jellyfish salad.Your favorite.
不是。整个吃下去。好啦,我骗你的。这是水母。凉拌海蜇皮。你的最爱。
Enough of these lies.
说谎说够囉。
Jellyfish does not even have hearts or brains. That's what makes them crazy. And how can they even move without brains?
水母连心脏和大脑都没有。那就是牠们肖肖的原因。而且牠们连脑都没有是怎么动啊?
This is lotus leaf wrap—don't you like it? Grandma always makes it.
这是粽子--你不是很喜欢吃吗?外婆老是做的。
No, thank you.
不要,谢谢。
It's sweet. Take a bite.
甜甜的。你咬一口。
No!
不要!
Take a bite. It's very good.
你咬一口。很好吃的。
I said I don't want any. I don't want any. I said I don't want any. So you stop!
不要。我说了我不想要。我说了我不想要。妳不可以!
I'll get you a toy if you take a bite.
妈妈给你买玩具,如果你咬一口。
You owe me one.
妳欠我一个玩具。
That thing is alive. The jellyfish. The jellyfish.
那东西是活的。水母。水母。
Dinner: Peking Duck and Barbecue Pork
晚餐:北京烤鸭和叉烧
Now?
现在吗?
Open your eyes.
张开眼睛。
What is that?
那是什么?
I am so happy.
我还真开心。
It looks like a twisted arm. A twisted baby's arm.
这看起来像扭曲的手臂。一只扭曲的婴儿手臂。
Oh, no.
喔不。
Well, it looks like...duck head. Duck head.
嗯,这看起来像...鸭头。鸭头。
Aah! You have scarred me for life.
啊!你让我一辈子都有创伤了啦。
Why?
为什么?
I opened my eyes, and I see a dead duck staring right at me.
我一张开眼睛就看到一只死鸭子瞪着我。
That's a duck head. Can you see it?
那是鸭头。有看到吗?
You guys tricked me on this one.
你们这一招真的整到我了。
Everybody look alive! We have duck heads here. Anybody want to eat a duck head, shark, anything? Oh my gosh...gross.
大家快喔!我们这里有鸭头呦。有人想吃鸭头、鲨鱼还是什么的吗?天啊...好恶。
I can't believe this is a duck head.
我不敢相信这是颗鸭头。
Murderer. I hated the duck head.
杀人凶手。我讨厌那颗鸭头。
Why?
为什么?
Its head is cut off.
牠的头被砍掉了耶。