《功夫熊猫 Kong Fu Panda》片段精选
剧本与台词
Dad: Sorry doesn't make the noodles.
父亲:一句抱歉可做不成面条。
Dad: What were you doing up there? All that noise.
父亲:你刚才在上面干什么?那么吵。
Pol: Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.
阿宝:没什么。我只是做了一个疯狂的梦。
Dad: About what? What were you dreaming about?
父亲:关于什么的?你梦到什么了?
Pol: What was I...? I was dreaming about...noodles.
阿宝:梦到了什么?我梦到了……面条。
Dad: Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?
父亲:面条?你真的梦到面条了?
Pol: Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?
阿宝:是的。我还能梦到什么别的东西呢?
Pol: Careful! That soup is sharp.
阿宝:小心!那碗汤很锋利。
Dad: Oh, happy day! My son, finally having the noodle dream!
父亲:哦,真是个开心的日子,我的儿子,终于梦到面条了。
Dad: You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment.
父亲:你不知道我为了这一刻等了多久。
Dad: This is a sign, Po.
父亲:这是一个征兆,Po。
Pol: A sign of what?
阿宝:什么的征兆?