手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

你从贝壳里听到的是什么声音

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Our friend The Giant Squidstravaganza sent us a present from the beach: awesome seashells!

我们的朋友大章鱼从沙滩上为我们寄了一份礼物:棒棒的贝壳!
Have you ever put a shell over your ear and listened very carefully?
你曾把贝壳放到耳边,非常仔细地听声音吗?
If you have, you might've heard a sound that sounds a lot like the sound of the ocean!
如果有过,你可能会听到非常像大海的声音!
But the sound inside the shell isn't caused by the ocean at all!
但贝壳里的声音根本不是大海引起的!
The sound that we hear inside the shell actually comes from the sounds that are all around us.
我们从贝壳里听到的声音实际是我们周围的声音。
All of the sounds we hear are made by vibrations.
我们听到的所有声音都是由振动发出的。
When something vibrates, it moves back and forth really fast.
当物体振动时,它会快速地来回移动。
Most of the time, it moves so fast that eyes don't even see it.
大多数时候,它移动得非常快,以至于眼睛都看不到。
For example, if you ring a bell, you're causing the metal that makes up the bell to vibrate back and forth really fast.
例如,你摇铃时,会导致构成铃的金属快速地来回振动。
The vibration of the bell also shakes the air around it, and makes it vibrate.
铃的振动导致它周围的空气也振动。
When the vibrating air reaches our ears, the vibrations send a message to our brains, and we hear a sound.
当振动的空气到达我们的耳朵时,振动会向大脑发送一个信号,然后我们就听到了声音。
Now, the thing is, even when we think things are pretty quiet, there are noises all around us, all of the time.
现在的问题是,即使我们认为物体很安静时,我们周围也一直都有各种噪音。
The noise might be the noise from cars going by, or the breeze blowing through the trees.
噪音可能是汽车经过的响声,也可能是微风吹过树林的响声。
Even the beating of your own heart makes some noise!
甚至你心脏的跳动也会制造一些噪音!
And all of these sounds are sending vibrations to our ears.
所有这些声音都在向我们的耳朵传递振动。
But most of the time, we don't think about them too much because we're busy doing other things.
但大多数时候,我们没太多地考虑它们,因为我们在忙别的事情。
For example, right now, your brain is focusing on hearing my voice and helping you to learn and understand what I'm saying,
比如现在,你的大脑正专注于倾听我的声音,帮助你学习和理解我所说的话,
even though there are at least some other noises around you.
即使你周围还有一些其他的噪音。

贝壳.png

But when we put something over our ears, like a shell,

但我们把贝壳之类的东西放在耳边时,
it changes the way the vibrations from all of the background noises reach our ears.
它改变了来自所有背景噪音的振动传到我们耳朵的方式。
The shell causes some of vibrations from these background noises to bounce around and get a lot louder.
贝壳会使这些背景噪音的一部分振动来回反弹,变得更响。
When we listen to and focus on the vibrations coming out of the shell, our brains pay close attention too!
当我们倾听并专注于贝壳发出的振动时,我们的大脑也集中了注意力!
They make a kind of roaring sound that reminds our brains of the sound that the ocean makes!
它们发出一种轰鸣,让我们的大脑想起了大海的声音。
You can try an experiment to hear this at home, and you don't even need a seashell!
你可以在家做一个实验来倾听,甚至都用不到贝壳!
Ask a grownup for a plastic cup, or a small plastic bowl.
向大人要一个塑料杯或小塑料碗。
You'll need to find a place where there's some background noise, but not a place where it's too loud.
找个有点儿噪音的地儿,但不要太吵。
Then, all you need to do is to put the cup over your ear...and listen!
然后你只需要用杯子盖住耳朵,倾听!
Do you hear it, Squeaks?
吱吱,你听到了吗?
So do I! I hear a soft roaring sound.
我也听到了!我听到了温柔的轰鸣声。
The cup is causing some of the vibrations from the background noise in the room to bounce around, just like a seashell does.
杯子导致房间里背景噪音的一部分振动来回反弹,就像贝壳一样。
Shells with different sizes and shapes will cause the vibrations from the background noise to bounce around in different ways,
不同尺寸和形状的贝壳会导致背景噪音的振动以不同的方式反弹,
so when you listen to them, you might hear different kinds of roars.
所以当你听它们时,可能会听到不同类型的轰鸣声。
And different background noises can also change the sound that we hear inside the shell.
不同的背景噪音也会改变我们在贝壳里听到的声音。
You can test this out for yourself!
你自己可以测试!
Try using different kinds and sizes of cups, or listening in different places in your house or outside
用不同类型和大小的杯子,或在家里、外面的不同位置去听,
and see how it change the sound you hear.
看看你听到的声音怎么变化。
Squeaks and I are going to spend some time today trying our experiment in lots of different places around the Fort...
我和吱吱打算今天花些时间在沃斯堡周围的不同地方做个实验。
right after we write a thank-you note to The Giant Squidstravaganza for the beautiful shell!
然后我们会给大章鱼写封感谢信,感谢它送的漂亮贝壳!
Did you try this experiment? What did you learn?
你想试试这个实验吗?你学到了什么呢?
Ask a grownup to help you leave a comment down below, or send us an email at kids@scishow.com.
找个大人帮忙在下方留言,或发邮件至kids@scishow.com。
Thanks, we'll see you next time, here at the Fort!
感谢您的收看,我们下期见,沃斯堡等你哦!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
vibrate ['vaibreit]

想一想再看

vt. (使)振动,(使)摇摆
vi. 回响,

 
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
shell [ʃel]

想一想再看

n. 壳,外壳
v. 去壳,脱落,拾贝壳

 
vibration [vai'breiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 震动,颤动

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。