Any shoe you need, I probably have.
你需要鞋吗? 我这里可能有哦
If I don't have it, I can get it for you in 24 hours.
如果我没有,24小时之内我也能帮你联系到
If you're a rapper and you have a video shoot,
如果你是一名说唱歌手,要录一个视频
and you need the shoes coming out in two weeks,
而你需要的鞋要两周之后才上市
I just have to make a call, and I'll get it for you.
我只需要打一个电话就能帮你弄到
Everyday millions of people tune to DJ Khaled's Snapchat.
每天都有成百上千万的人看DJ卡利的Snapchat
The key to more success is to have a lot of pillows.
要想更成功,法宝就是你得有很多枕头
One of my favorite DJ Khaled appearances is this kid.
而我最喜欢的DJ卡利的装扮来自这个小孩儿
Ben, how's business in the new year? Booming.
本,新年里生意怎么样啊?火着呢
I see you.
看好你喔
He's 16 years old and he's at the helm burgeoning sneaker empire.
他16岁,他有一个蒸蒸日上的球鞋王国
One that he says has done nearly a million dollars in business
他说,他的订单将近100万美元了
and boasts clients like DJ Khaled and Chris Brown.
他的客户包括DJ卡利和克里斯·布朗
Are you at the studio?
你在工作室吗?
Meet the Sneaker Don.
我们来认识一下球鞋小子吧
So, my name is Benjamin Kapelushnik, people call me Benjamin Kicks,
我是本杰明·开普里希尼克,大家都叫我“本杰明鞋”
but most of you guys know me as the Sneaker Don.
但多数人都知道的名字是“球鞋小子”
School ends at three o'clock and I get home at, like, four.
三点钟放学,我回到家差不多四点
I eat dinner, do some homework, and go straight to the office space.
吃饭,做作业,然后我就直接去工作室
And like any good don, family's important.
对任何一个好的炒鞋人来说,家庭都很重要
I'm Ben's littlest brother.
我是本最小的弟弟
I'm his manager, so if you need anything, call me.
我是他的经理,有需要的话,请打我的电话
Okay, not that family.
好吧,不是那种家人啦
I'm the mother of the Sneaker Don.
我是“球鞋小子”的妈妈
To me, he's my little boy, but I also see a businessman.
对我来说,他是我的儿子,但在他身上我也看到了商人的影子
He had a goal, he's self-driven, he's motivated, he's a hard worker.
他很有目标,自主性很强,很积极,而且很努力
The great dons, they say, come from humble beginnings.
人们都说,了不起的人一开始都是默默无闻的
The first pair of sneakers that actually got me in the sneaker game,
实际上是我的第一双球鞋带我走进了炒球鞋的世界
I was in fifth grade, the Galaxy pack came out, and I got the Lebrons.
那个时候我还在上五年级,Nike的Galaxy出来之后,我有了一双Lebrons
I loved sneakers after that.
从那以后我就爱上了球鞋
Probably around sixth grade when my parents didn't want to fund my sneaker hobby anymore
大概六年级的时候,父母就不想再为我的球鞋爱好投资了
I had to figure out a way how to get the money for it.
我必须自己想办法赚钱买鞋
And then I realized if I buy five or ten pairs by paying people to stand in line for me,
然后我就发现,如果我花钱雇人为我排队买上5-10双球鞋
I could sell it to a larger clientele and make more money, plus get my shoes for free.
我就可以把它们卖给大客户从而赚更多的钱,还能免费拿到自己的鞋
And then it just finally broke through and money just started coming in.
后来这条路走通了,钱也就开始进来了
At first it amazed me how sneakers can go for, like, so much money for like one shoe people are charging a thousand
最初,当我看到球鞋爱好者竟然愿意为鞋花那么多钱,比如一双鞋就上千的时候,我简直惊呆了
and I thought it was a, like, joke or something.
我感觉就跟开玩笑似的
$1,000? But hey, that's why he's the Sneaker Don.
一千美元?但是,嘿,这也是他成为球鞋小子的原因啊
So, what comes next? Really excited to open up a physical store.
那么,下一步什么打算?我非常期待开一家实体店
The first location is gonna be Miami, and then I'm trying to do L. A., New York, and Chicago.
地址的话,首选迈阿密,之后我会考虑洛杉矶、纽约、芝加哥
All my friends, when they dropped out of the sneaker game
我所有的朋友,当他们退出炒球鞋这个游戏的时候
they're like "It's dead, it's over, there's no more"
他们都是这个样子:“没搞头,不玩了,再也不玩儿了”
like, you're not doing anything, you're wasting your time, you're gonna lose money.”
或者“你就是在无所事事,浪费时间,你肯定会亏钱的”
None of the above was true.
这些话没一句是真的
Played themselves.
他们是把自己都给搭进去了
Indeed they did, Sneaker Don. Indeed they did.
没错,球鞋小子,他们可不是把自己给搭进去了嘛