Love is too young to know what conscience is;
虽说爱神太幼小,不懂得什么叫良心,
Yet who knows not conscience is born of love?
可是谁不知良心原是爱心所生?
Then, gentle cheater, urge not my amiss,
那么温柔的骗子你可别揪住我的错处,
Lest guilty of my faults thy sweet self prove:
谨防它成为你也曾犯罪的铁证。
For, thou betraying me, I do betray
因为你骗了我,我也与粗鄙肉体联手
My nobler part to my gross body's treason;
骗我那更高贵的部分——我的灵魂。
My soul doth tell my body that he may
我的灵魂告诉肉体它可以情场获胜,
Triumph in love; flesh stays no father reason;
而那一块肉却急迫地等不及声明,
But, rising at thy name, doth point out thee
一听到你的名宇便昂首指向你,
As his triumphant prize. Proud of this pride,
你是它的战利品;瞧它踌躇满志之情,
He is contented thy poor drudge to be,
它多么乐于做你可怜的奴隶,
To stand in thy affairs, fall by thy side.
挺立于你的事务,并瘫倒于你身
No want of conscience hold it that I call
天地良心,我当无愧地它作爱,
Her love for whose dear love I rise and fall.
为了她那宝贝,我总是上下升沉。