Word up Food Tubers, Mister Oliver here.
美食频道的小伙伴儿们,大家造起来,奥利弗来啦
Okay. We're making perfect porridge because we love it.
好的,我们今天要做个粥,粥谁不喜欢呢
I want to give you a recipe that's rock solid,
我要给大家的是一道坚不可摧的食谱
I want to kind of arc back to the more kind of traditional porridge
我准备往更传统一些的粥靠近
that I think is more delicious than the rush jobs we can get these days.
因为我觉得传统的粥比今天匆忙赶出来的粥好喝
And also I'm going to five you some ideas of ways you can serve it
我还会教大家五种盛盘的方式
so you don't get bored!
以便你的粥看上去不那么单调
We want a high sided pot.
我们要准备一口深底锅
We want it on a medium heat.
中火
I'm going to use large builders mug here.
一个大点儿的马克杯
I'm going to use the course porridge oats.
还有煮粥用的燕麦
This is really, really nice.
这个超级超级好用
Instead of the kind of more commercialised ones that cook quicker.
不要用那种很快就能煮好的速食燕麦
Okay, I'm going to for these because I think strongly that they taste better.
好吧,我用这个是因为我真心觉得这种燕麦口感更好
And one builder's mug is perfect for four people.
一马克杯的燕麦四个人吃都够了
I'm going to follow that by three builders mugs of water.
接下来我要倒三杯水
There's one, two, three.
一杯,两杯,三杯
Get that onto a simmer.
准备开火
You want a nice pinch of sea salt, very, very important.
一撮盐,这一点非常非常重要
this is the kind of classic Scottish way to do it.
这是苏格兰式经典做法
Water, three parts to one part, beautiful lovely organise rolled porridge oats.
水和美美的有机燕麦的比例是3:1,
Also, I'm using the back end of a wooden spoon.
我准备用这个木勺的后端搅拌
But they would have it almost slightly more ornate. Like a drumstick.
但苏格兰人会在上面刻上一些花纹,就像鼓槌一样
And embellishments at the end they would hold, like that.
他们的勺子尾部会有一些漂亮的花纹,他们会这么拿勺子
Just stir it like this, all the time
就像这样搅拌,一直搅拌
A little bit thicker than this and that was called a spurtle okay?
他们的粥也比我们今天的这个要稠,他们称之为泡泡粥
Right and I brought that to boil okay, now let's just have a look at that.
好了,已经煮开了,过来看一眼
Once we get there, let's turn it right down.
煮开之后我们转小火
We don't want to rush it. Ok?
我们不着急,好吗
I now want to cook that for 10 15 minutes.
这样子再煮10-15分钟
So it goes from being grains of rolled oats
燕麦就会从生的燕麦片
to this beautiful homogeneous, thick, non lumpy porridge.
变成漂亮的、均匀、 浓稠但不会结成块儿的燕麦粥了
A lot of people cook porridge with milk.
很多人煮粥的时候都喜欢放牛奶
Milk or cream scalds or burns really easily.
牛奶或乳酪都很容易煮糊
And also if it boils over and goes on the cooking range
而且煮糊了就会结在你的锅里
its really hard to clean and it stinks the house out.
会非常难清理,还会把厨房搞得乌烟瘴气的
So look, it's only been cooking for five minutes at this stage
我们来看一下,现在才煮了5分钟发就成了这个样子了
but its already gone from being flaky and water to being gloopy
但已经从水和燕麦片变成胶状的了
and those flakes are starting to break down.
而且燕麦片也已经煮烂了
Now let's just have a look here,
过来看一眼
the reason that parents have loved this for years.
这就是家长常年偏爱燕麦粥的原因
It's nutritiously great for you, it burns slowly,
非常有营养,这种燕麦熟的慢一点
if you want to share this on your social media please do!
如果你想在你的社交媒体上分享这个视频,你请便!
And if you haven't subscribed to Food Tube, press that button.
如果你还没有订阅美食频道,赶紧点击这个按钮订阅
Yes I said press that button.
是的,我说的就是这个按钮
It's had about 13 minutes.
现在已经煮了13分钟了
Nothings stuck to the buttom,
锅底没粘什么东西
If you want to add butter, which I don't, but some of the old recipes do have, you can.
如果你想放点儿乳酪,我是不喜欢放,但有的食谱会放,所以你也可以放
if you want to add some milk
如果你想加牛奶进去
you can put a little splash in now and just loosen it.
现在可以加一点儿,然后搅开
In my view it should be thick but still oozy.
我觉得,粥应该煮的稠稠的,但还是稀的
Don't overload it at this point.
所以这个时候不要放太多牛奶进去
Feel free to just add a little honey or a little sugar
随便加点儿事蜂蜜或者糖进去
just to kind of take that edge of savouriness off.
提点儿风味儿就可以
So that's very, very nice.
这么多就够了
So that's our basic porridge.
我们的粥基本就成形了
So let's just portion that out.
我们把粥分盛几碗
Nice and thick.
又美味又粘稠
I want to show you how I would mix up that flavour.
接下来我要教大家怎么给粥提味儿
What happens in the Oliver household is we either have the brown sugar
我的厨房里一般都有红糖
and if you put the brown sugar and leave it for a minute,
放点儿红糖,过一会儿
it almost goes like a little kind of caramel, so leave it for a minute.
粥也会变成焦糖色,所以我们把粥放一会儿
This one here, the traditional one is golden syrup.
这一碗我们加传统的金黄色糖浆
You can get it in quite a few countries around the world.
很多国家都有这种糖浆
Very very British.
非常有英国的感觉
Okay, then we've got really nice poppy seeds like that.
好了,接下来我们放罂粟籽
dessicated coconut, a little pinch of cinnamon, not too much and a banana just mash up.
干椰子粉,一小撮肉桂,还有一个香蕉,切碎
Really, really nice.
相当不错
So mix that up in there and we can just finish that up with a few bananas and some honey.
搅拌均匀,最后再放点儿香蕉片儿和蜂蜜
Very very nice.
超赞
One of the things my wife does is just a one minute stewed fruit.
我妻子很喜欢加烩水果,一分钟左右的那种
Just throw a handful into a bowl.
放一把水果在锅里
Just add a little bit of sugar
再放一点点盐
if the fruit’s really good and in season, you won't really need it.
如果水果是新鲜的当季水果,那就不用加盐了
If it's a little bit more sour add a little sugar.
有点儿酸的话就加点儿糖
Just mush up and squash it and the natural juices will come out of this. And that will be gorgeous and look amazing.
把它们按碎,果汁就会流出来,棒呆
And this with any fruit is gorgeous,
这个粥不管放什么水果都会超级漂亮
Make a little well in the pop the whole fruit in there
在粥的中间挖一个小坑,把完整的水果放进去
and look at that beautiful juice that's come out there.
看看,美美的果汁已经往外流了
We've got one more to go.
还有一种做法
Hot chocolate, it's not actually much chocolate by weight I'm mixing it up
热巧克力,重点不在于加多少巧克力,而在于复合的味道
into our bowl.
倒到碗里
Chocolate porridge with a little spoonful of sweet and bitter marmalade.
巧克力粥,再加一满勺的果酱
That my friends, is amazing!
这个,小伙伴儿们,绝了!
If you look at the classic for a minute,
如果你看过经典的粥
my granddad used to put a little gully in here like this
我爷爷喜欢像这样划几道
and then pour in Milk
然后倒点儿牛奶
so it went all the way down like that.
牛奶就会这样子顺着流下去
And then at that point, he would tuck into it.
这个时候,他才会动筷子
So guys, that is the tip of the iceberg okay?
好了,小伙伴儿们,今天的这些都只是抛砖引玉,好吗
Happy porridge cooking, now you might be thinking that's rubbish,
祝大家煮粥愉快,你可能觉得我做的都是垃圾
my one's better, everyone should know about it,
你做的才是最好的,每个人都应该跟你学起来
and we want to know about it.
我们欢迎
So guys enjoy, lots of love, until next time. Shamoan.
请大家慢用,爱你们,下次再见啦。再见