手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

为什么我在春天打喷嚏和流鼻涕

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Welcome back to SciShow Kids!

欢迎收看儿童科学秀!
Don't worry, I'm not sick.
不用担心,我没生病。
I'm just having a little problem that I have in the springtime. My allergies are acting up!
我只是在春天遇到了一点儿小麻烦,过敏症犯了。
Allergies aren't something that you can catch from another person.
过敏症不会传染。
That's because, unlike cold or the flu, allergies aren't caused by germs!
这是因为,过敏和感冒或流感不同,它不是由细菌引起的!
But do you know what does cause an allergy? Your very own body!
但你知道什么会引起过敏吗?恰好是你自己的身体。
An allergy happens when part of your body kind of...makes a mistake.
发生过敏是因为你身体的某些部分出了错。
And the part that's confused is called your immune system.
感到困惑的这个部分叫做免疫系统。
Now, your immune system is actually made up of lots of different body parts.
你的免疫系统实际是由身体的很多不同部位构成的。
And all of these parts work together to do one important thing, to fight off the germs that can make you sick.
所有这些部位协同工作来完成一件重要的事,那就是抵挡使你生病的细菌。
This means that your body's immune system is always working, even if you don't notice it.
这意味着你的免疫系统一直在工作,即使你没注意到它。
That's because, although you don't see them,
这是因为,尽管你看不见,
there are lots of bacteria and viruses and other things that can make you sick all around you!
但你周围仍有许多细菌病毒及其他致病的东西。
They're on things you touch at home and at school, and they're even floating in the air.
你在家和学校接触到的物品上面就有它们,它们甚至漂浮在空气中。
But they don't make you sick most of the time, because your immune system is on the job!
但大多时候,你不会生病,这是因为免疫系统的作用。
Now, if a germ does happen to get into your body, special parts of your immune system go on the attack.
现在,如果一个细菌碰巧进入你的身体,你免疫系统的特殊部分就会开始攻击它。
For example, in your blood, you have special white blood cells that do their best to surround and destroy as many of these dangerous invaders as they can.
例如,你的血液中有特殊的白细胞,它们尽其所能地包围和摧毁这些危险的入侵者。

过敏.jpg

But this is only one part of the battle!

但这仅仅是战斗的一部分而已!
Other parts of your immune system are fighting back, too!
你免疫系统的其他部分也在反击!
Your body starts making lots of extra mucus or 'snot'.
你的身体开始分泌大量的多余粘液或“鼻涕”。
This extra mucus runs out of your nose and down the back of your throat, flushing germs out of your body.
这种多余的粘液从你的鼻子和喉咙里流出来,把细菌从你的身体里冲洗出来。
Meanwhile, you also start coughing and sneezing!
与此同时,你也开始咳嗽和打喷嚏!
When you cough or sneeze, that's your immune system trying to blow germs right out of your body!
当你咳嗽或打喷嚏时,你的免疫系统试图把细菌从你的身体里赶出来。
So, your immune system is really amazing...but it's not always perfect.
所以,你的免疫系统很惊人......但它并不总是完美的。
An allergy is when your immune system makes a mistake!
过敏就是你的免疫系统出错造成的。
When this happens, your immune system tries to protect your body from something that's not a dangerous germ,
发生过敏时,你的免疫系统试图保护身体免受某物的伤害,它不是危险细菌,
instead, it gets triggered by something like dust, or your friend's cat, or pollen from plants and flowers.
相反,它是类似灰尘、或你朋友的猫,或植物花粉的东西。
We call these things allergens. For example, pollen can be an allergen.
我们称这类东西为过敏原,例如,花粉可能是过敏原。
It's a little yellow powder that's made by flowers and other plants.
它是花和其他植物产生的黄色粉末。
And there's usually lots of pollen in the air in the springtime.
春天空气中通常有很多花粉。
Pollen's not a germ, so it can't make you sick the way that things that cause colds or the flu can.
花粉不是细菌,它不能像引起感冒或流感的物质那样使你生病。
But in many people, pollen can cause an allergy.
但对于很多人来说,花粉会导致过敏。
So, when pollen gets into your nose, your eyes, your immune system thinks it's going to make you sick, so it goes on the attack.
所以,花粉进入你的眼鼻时,你的免疫系统认为它会使你生病,所以开始攻击。
It makes the inside of your nose swell up, making it feel itchy and stuffy.
过敏会使你的鼻子内部肿胀,感觉痒痒的、不通气。
Or it can make you sneeze a lot to try and force that pollen out of your nose.
或者它会让你打喷嚏,把花粉从鼻子里赶出来。
It can also cause you to make a lot of mucus, or 'snot', to wash the pollen away.
它也会导致你分泌大量的粘液,或“鼻涕”,把花粉冲出去。
This can make your nose really runny and drippy.
这会让你鼻涕不止。
And it can make your eyes itchy and watery and red, as your immune system tries to wash the pollen out.
当你的免疫系统试图把花粉冲掉时,它会让你的眼睛发痒、流泪、发红。
All of these things together can make you feel like you're sick.
所有这些症状加起来都会让你感觉像是生病了。
So most people who have allergies do their best to avoid allergens,
所以,大多数过敏的人都要尽力避免接触过敏原。
or they take medicines that help take care of the sneezing and runny noses.
或者服用药物来帮助治疗打喷嚏和流鼻涕。
So, if you're feeling healthy today, remember, it's because your immune system's working.
所以,如果你今天感觉很健康,记住,这是因为你的免疫系统在工作。
But if you're like me, and find yourself sneezing in the springtime...
但如果你像我一样,在春天打喷嚏…
then it just might be that your immune system is a little confused.
这可能是你的免疫系统有点儿困惑导致的。
C'mon, Squeaks...it looks like I'm almost out of tissues, better go grab some more!
吱吱,快点儿...我的纸巾快用完了,最好再去拿点儿。
Thanks for joining me at SciShow Kids!
感谢您收看儿童科学秀!
Do you have a question about how your body works?
你对身体的工作有什么疑问吗?
Find a grownup and ask them to help you leave a comment down below, or ask them to help you send an email to kids@thescishow.com!
找个大人帮忙在下方留言,或发邮件至kids@thescishow.com!
Thanks, and we'll see you next time, here the fort.
感谢您的收看,我们下次再见,沃斯堡等你哦!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
bacteria [bæk'tiəriə]

想一想再看

n. (复数)细菌

 
pollen ['pɔlin]

想一想再看

n. [植]花粉,[昆]粉面(双翅目昆虫的易落粉) vt

 
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
allergy ['ælədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 过敏症,反感,厌恶

联想记忆
germ [dʒə:m]

想一想再看

n. 微生物,细菌,胚芽
n. 萌芽,起

 
swell [swel]

想一想再看

v. (使)膨胀,(使)鼓起,(使)增长
n.

联想记忆
immune [i'mju:n]

想一想再看

adj. 免除的,免疫的

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 我们一起吹泡泡 2017-08-14
  • 你知道斑马条纹的作用吗 2017-08-16
  • 流星是怎么产生的呢 2017-08-20
  • 我们一起制作风筝 2017-08-22
  • 你知道鱼需要喝水吗 2017-08-24
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。