Washington funded one global project after another while allowing other countries to drain our jobs,
华盛顿资助着一个又一个全球项目。与此同时,却允许其他国家抢走我们的就业,
and drain the wealth of the United States of America.
攫取美利坚合众国的财富。
Then, Washington taxed and regulated our own workers and industries, taking away their ability to earn a living.
然后,华盛顿向我们自己的工人和工业征税,并进行监管,剥夺了他们维持生计的能力。
But those days are over. My administration is working tirelessly on behalf of the American people.
但这样的日子结束了。我的政府在代表民众不知疲倦地工作。
We have removed regulations, and targeted unfair trade practices that are hurting Americans all over the world.
我们在针对不公平的贸易惯例,摒除不合理的规程。这些贸易惯例,在伤害着世界各地的美国人。
We're ending the war on coal, and unleashing American energy.
我们正在终结在煤炭上的战争,释放美国能源的力量。
We are introducing a tax plan to grow our economy and create more jobs.
我们正在推动税收计划,发展经济和创造更多的就业。
Factories and plants are coming back into Michigan and Ohio and Pennsylvania and many other states.
工厂和发电厂正在密歇根,俄亥俄,宾夕法尼亚和众多其他的州建设。
They are coming back instead of leaving like they have been for decades.
它们正在回归,而不是像过去几十年那样。
And just this week, we announced a historic immigration bill to create a merit-based green card system that ends the abuse of our welfare system,
就在本周,我们宣布了具有历史意义的移民法案。这将打造以价值为基础的绿卡体系。这将终结对我们福利制度的滥用,
stops chain migration, and protects our workers and our economy.
停止连锁反应,保护我们的工人和我们的经济。