Timothy Sorrento asks...
蒂莫西·索伦托问道:
"I'm preparing for the apocalypse. (chuckles) How can I build a successful fallout shelter and eventually become the ruler?"
“我正在为世界末日做准备。(咯咯地笑)我怎么能成功地建造一个放射性微粒掩蔽所,最后成为统治者?”
Don't play the Fallout games, 'cause all those shelters seem to fail.
不要玩那些放射性沉降物游戏,因为那些掩蔽所似乎会失败。
Wait, is this real, that thing-apocalypse? What's-wait, the apocalypse is actually coming? Oh shoot.
等等,世界末日是真的吗?等等,世界末日真的会来吗?哦,天哪。
Keep on dreaming. I don't think you can do it. It's difficult.
继续做梦吧。我想你做不到。那太难了。
Go to Montana or South Dakota. The survivalists out there seem to know how to build all those kind of shelters.
去蒙大拿州或南达科他州。那里的生存主义者似乎知道如何建造那些掩蔽所。
Make a basement. Or if you already have a basement, start working from there. And then get a bunch of food and get a bunch of water. Have some weapons. Like, you gotta be prepared.
建一个地下室。如果你已经有地下室了,那就开始在那里工作。囤积食物和水。准备一些武器。你要做好准备。
If it was an apocalypse, like in a zombie apocalypse, go to Walmart. Put a treadmill in every entrance and put it on full blast, where they cannot walk in.
如果世界末日来临,假设是僵尸末日,那你要去沃尔玛。在超市的每个入口放一台跑步机,将跑步机设定为全速运转,这样那些僵尸就进不来了。
Find a fallout shelter from World War II or something. And just stay in there and lift weights alone for 20 years. And then once all the weak people have been killed, just bust out and just be like, "Yeah, natural selection chose me. I'm the best."
找一个二战时期遗留的放射性微粒掩蔽所。独自呆在里面,练习举重20年。在所有弱者都被杀了以后,你就可以从掩蔽所里出来,然后说“嗯,我是自然选择出来的。我是最好的。”
Mhamed ben wants to know...
马哈姆德·本想知道:
"How do you get rid of dandruff?"
“怎么去头皮屑?”
Get a haircut once in a while.
经常理发。
Take a shower for once!
去洗个澡!
Wash your hair! What are you—Doesn't that mean your hair's dirty? Just wash it, man!
洗头发!有头皮屑不是意味着你的头发脏了吗?去洗头吧!
Take showers more. Wash your hair more.
勤洗澡。勤洗头。
Scrub it out just with water.
用水将头皮屑洗掉。
Invest a lot of money in good shampoo.
多花些钱,买好的洗发水。
I believe there's special shampoos for that, Mhamed.
马哈姆德,我想有专门治头皮屑的洗发水。
Head & Shoulders, man. Shampoo every day.
伙计,用海飞丝。每天用海飞丝洗头。
Keep on shampooing yourself, and then just put a lot of coconut oil, virgin coconut oil, every other night.
坚持洗头,每隔一晚将椰子油,准确地说是初榨椰子油涂抹在头发上。
Go see a doctor about it, a good hairdresser. Ask your mom and dad.
去看医生,找个好的理发师。问问你的妈妈和爸爸要怎么办。
You shake it off. Shake it off, shake it off.
把头皮屑甩下来,甩下来,甩下来。
It's so easy. Just take a good look at me. Shave your head. You won't have dandruff.
很简单。看看我。剃成光头。这样你就不会有头皮屑了。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载