The ultimate toastie, oozy on the inside, but topped off with a crown of crispy cheese.
超级好吃的烤三明治,外焦里嫩,外面再加上一层脆脆的奶酪“皇冠”。
We're not using flashy sourdough bread; we're using a nice, humble white bloomer.
今天我们不用发酵面包,我们用布鲁姆面包。
About a centimeter thick, get yourself some nice butter room temperature, always helps.
将面包切片,一毫米左右,之后抹上常温黄油,常温的比较好。
A fairly light buttering and do both sides with the butter.
在面包上轻轻地抹上一层,两面都要抹。
Get yourself a box grater and you can use any cheese that you love. That's gonna melt nicely.
之后准备一个刨丝器,选择你喜欢的奶酪,这样做是让奶酪充分融化。
A good Cheddar, a Red Leicester. Fantastic!
车打奶酪,红列斯特奶酪,美味至极!
Once the cheese is grated, pile a handful onto your buttered bread and give it a squeeze.
刨丝完成后,将它放在抹上黄油的面包上,挤一下。
And we're gonna put it into the pan.
之后放在平底锅上。
You'll need your frying pan on a low to medium heat.
温度是小火到中火。
So what we wanna do is spend about 3 minutes on each side, getting it beautiful and golden
将两面分别煎烤3分钟左右,让它变成金黄色,
with that perfect temperature to get the middle oozy
温度适中,要让面包中间变得柔软。
Now, I'm gonna place some weight on the top and just use whatever you got around you just to weigh it down flat.
之后在面包上放置个东西,什么都可以,目的是压平面包。
So okay, let's remove the weights now and we have here a perfectly legitimate toasted cheese sandwich. Right? Lovely.
好了,之后把东西拿开,美味可口的奶酪吐司大功告成。
And many will be happy with that, okay? I ain't, right.
许多人到这里就心满意足了,但我没有。
I'm gonna grate a layer of cheese around the bottom of my little pan here.
我要在平底锅上再刨丝点奶酪。
And almost think of it like a little doily.
好像餐桌布。
And we're gonna take this cheese sandwich. We're gonna put it bang on top.
之后将做好的吐司面包放在上面。
And in the course of a minute and a half, it brings out completely different flavors from the cheese.
经过一分半钟后,奶酪会带给你不一样的味觉体验。
So you can see the fat splitting from the cheese
奶酪中的脂肪已经出来了,
and that's another opportunity, fat is coming out, fat means we can add flavor
趁着它出来,我们可以放一些别的作料了,
just a tiny little pinch of cayenne. Tiny!
我们放一些辣椒粉,一点点!
You probably won't even see it, but you will taste it. Not as in hot, but as in like kick!
你甚至不会注意到我放了辣椒,但你吃的时候会感觉到,不会狠辣,但特别带劲。
Be quite rough with it, don't be scared of it.
慢慢翻动它,要轻一点。
And then you get underneath it and you just hold it.
之后从下面将面包拿出来。
By the time that we count to 30, we've then created our crown.
倒数三十秒,吐司“皇冠”制作完成。
I mean I would love to cook that for the Queen.
我想为女王陛下做这道菜。
Then we put a little bit more cheese. We put it in the middle.
之后再向锅中放一些奶酪,把奶酪放在中间。
And this is the final turn, four turns to perfection, guys,four turns.
再将面包放进去,这是第四回了,也是最后一回。
For perfection in the eating, you gotta leave it for two minutes, because inside that toastie,
为了更好的食用,吐司要放置几分钟,
you know, the cheese is like a billion degrees Celsius.
因为里面非常非常烫。
Let's get the brown going, the ketchup going.
准备点棕酱,沙司,
Go and grab that mango chutney out of the cupoboard. Hahahaha!
再放一些杧果酱,哈哈哈!
This is what makes the world go round!
玩转世界!
Crispy, gooey, fluffy, golden, perfection!
又脆又黏,蓬松柔软的金黄色吐司,完美!