Hi guys! Jamie here, I hope your well.
朋友们大家好,杰米又来了,我希望你们一切都好。
We're gonna make the most delicious chicken recipe.
今天我会教大家制作鸡肉。
It's fantastic, healthy and it's a brilliant midweek meal.
这是一道健康又美味的食物,是一道不容错过的周中美食。
To guarantee that I get the perfect results, so I will,
为了保证食物味道鲜美,
I'm gonna be celebrating my Jamie Oliver by Tefal red collection.
我将使用我的特福牌杰米·奥立弗平底锅,红色系列。
Let's get cracking on with the recipe.
下面来让我们做起来。
We're gonna wack a little marinade together, very very simple,
做之前我先要调一个汁,非常简单,
we are gonna do a tablespoon of olive oil, into a bowl.
在碗里放一勺橄榄油,
We're gonna go in with a little vinegar, or you could use lemon juice if you want.
放一些醋,你也可以放柠檬汁。
And we're gonna use some lovely flakes of chili, really really nice.
之后放入一些美味的辣椒末。
so the chili flakes go in like that. Salt, pepper.
像这样放上去,再加入盐和胡椒。
And that's a very simple, gorgeous little marinade right there.
简单美味的调味汁就做好了。
Now with the chicken, we can put it straight in.
我们可以把鸡肉直接放进去。
But before I do that, I want to have a little score up on the chicken.
但在这之前,我们要在鸡肉上切几刀。
And what you gonna do is allow the seasoning in and then I'm gonna put it in the marinade.
这么做是让它更好入味,之后将它放入调味汁里。
And give it a little squashing. So, get your hands in.
用手按压一下。
Because you see that fat at the chicken, feel free to push it down flat,
你会看到鸡肉很容易就能够按平,
and push in that marinade and that seasoning.
将它浸入到调味汁里。
The more you press it, the thinner it will go, the quicker it will cook.
按压得越久,鸡肉就会越厚实,鸡肉熟透的速度也就越快。
So get in there guys, come and have a little massage up.
所以要多按压一会。
Get the flavour into that chicken, into the pan.
让香味浸入到鸡肉中,之后放入锅中。
On a medium high heat, let's wash our hands and then crack up some asparagus, absolutely beautiful.
温度为中火,我洗一下手,之后我们开始准备鲜美的芦笋。
So first up, I'm gonna cut it at a slight angle and I'm just gonna take the lovely tips off.
首先将头部去掉,切的时候要有一点角度。
And then with the stalk here, I'm just gonna cut sort of 2cm slices like that.
余下部分要切成2厘米的块状。
And then you can just check if this is nice and tender or not at the bottom,
切完以后你可以看一下芦笋是不是新鲜。
and if they are tough, you can use these for stocks, soups and sauces.
如果不好,你可以用它来制作高汤、浓汤或是酱汁。
So tips off, slice the asparagus into 2cm chunks and we've got that done.
去头以后,将芦笋切成2厘米块状。
I'm using actually some frozen broad beans and peas.
之后我们用一些冷冻的蚕豆和豌豆。
They're fantastic to have in the freezer, super nutritious.
它们冷藏之后食用更加,营养丰富。
So into the boiling water with the peas, the broad beans and the asparagus.
将豌豆、蚕豆以及芦笋放入热水中炒一下。
Straight back on with the lid.
盖上锅盖。
With the chicken, let's get the tongs and turn over. Look at that guys. So nice.
之后用夹子将鸡肉翻滚一下,美味啊朋友们。
You know you can cook a chicken breast in 5-10 minutes okay,
你也可以在5-10分钟制作出鲜美的鸡胸肉,
and if you smash it out, flatten, It will cook quicker.
但如果你提前按压,打碎,烹饪的时间还会变快。
But what you can see from this pan is these thick bottoms, very importantly distribute the heat very evenly,
你可以看一下锅底,它的锅底很厚,这样锅的受热会非常均匀,
and not only that they retain the heat,
而不是集中在某一点上,
so when you put things like chicken breast that are cold in it, there's still loads of heat,
如果你把凉鸡胸肉放在上面,它的受热也一样很均匀。
you know colouring it, you can see how quickly that coloured up.
你看到颜色的变化没有,颜色变化的非常快。
Now we want to make a nice little sauce.
之后我们要调个酱汁。
We're gonna get our bunch of mint like that, we're gonna rip it off like that.
我们放一些薄荷进去,像这样将薄荷头去掉。
The mint goes in, just a little olive oil.
放进去,加上一点橄榄油。
We're gonna hit it up with some seasoning, some salt and then we're gonna go in with some red or white wine vinegar.
之后放一点调料进去,放一些盐,放一些红葡萄或白葡萄酒醋。
And then I wanna take just a little ladle of the boiling water and the veg.
之后用勺子盛出一点热水和蔬菜。
So we're gonna take some of that boiling water and greens straight in.
把热水和蔬菜放进去一点。
And we'll whiz it up. It will taste incredible.
开始搅拌,绝对美味。
So this salsa is done, very very happy with that.
萨尔萨酱就做好了,太好吃了。
Look at the colour guys. Let's serve it up.
快看它的颜色,我们把它盛出来。
We're gonna put the veggies into a nice bowl. I'm just gonna serve up one portion here, so the peas go in.
将蔬菜盛入小碗中,我们做的是一份的量,将豌豆也放进去。
We're gonna plate up a lovely chicken breast.
之后我们将鸡肉盛入盘中。
I've taken the colour a little bit harder.
这次鸡肉的颜色比较深。
I want that really golden, kind of caramelized chicken with that chili and the vinegar and the seasoning on.
我想让它呈现金黄色,就像是被焦糖化一样,之后将辣酱,醋和调料全放进去。
So have a little look at this, let's just plate one up.
下面我们将鸡肉盛盘。
The nice thing about slicing is it, of course then you can see if the chicken is cooked.
切鸡肉时你可以看看鸡肉熟没熟。
And then I'm just gonna come over here like this.
将鸡肉放入盘中。
I wanna use that salsa, it might not seem like loads, but that's kind of the point of salsa right.
之后用上我的萨尔萨酱,虽然不多,但却起到了很大的作用。
And then I just go over, simply with a spoon, just bravely and boldly over the top in between all the gaps.
用勺子在缝隙处将调料酱放进去。
I'll finish that off with some nice little leaves of mint.
最后放一些薄荷叶。
So I like going for these lovely little inner leaves here which are really nice.
我喜欢这些小叶片。
Just a few leaves around the story just to remind people what's going on.
加一点即可,让它起到点缀的作用。
And then just a lovely little bit of Feta cheese, just a little chunk here, and a little bit of snow there.
之后放一点菲达干酪,一点点就可以,像雪花一样。
Lovely contrast of colour, but also really nice sort of salty seasoning。
颜色上有一个对比,而且也是非常好的调味品,因为它是咸的。
So guys look, a beautifully cooked dish of chicken breast, spring veggies, feta, and the most delicious mint sauce,
朋友们,一道美味的鸡胸肉就做好了,加上蔬菜、菲达还有鲜美的薄荷酱,
with a little bit of help from our friends at Tefal.
别忘了还有特福牌平底锅。
If you wanna find more healthy recipes, go to JamieOliver.com
如果你想查询更多健康食谱,请登录“JamieOliver.com”进行查询,
and if you want more information about this range of pans or anything else that I'm doing with Tefal
如果想了解该系列平底锅或任何特福产品,
and click the link in the description box. Take care.
请点击下方的链接,下次见。