Keeping our clothes dry is essential.
一定要保证衣服的干燥
We need to get warm as soon as we reach the other side.
过河后 我们要尽快让身子暖起来
Are we ready for this?
都准备好了吗
And to do that,we're gonna use a bend in the river to our advantage
为了成功渡河 我们要利用河流的拐弯处
and let the current pivot us from one bank to the other.
借助水流的力量从一边游向另一边
You're gonna have to work hard against that current, all right?
你们要尽力顶住水流的冲击 知道吗
It's quite strong there.Very, very cold.
水势很猛 真是太冷了
Earlier today, Sean had trouble in three feet of water.
清晨 肖恩被3英尺[1米]深的小河所羁绊
This river is over seven feet deep.
而这条河 有7英尺深
Sean, the swim is taking you home, all right?
肖恩 游过来就能回家了
Let's finish strong with this. Let's go. Let's go.
勇敢地游过来吧 来吧
Winded and hyperventilating,Sean tries to power through the cold, heavy water.
他的呼吸变得急促而紧张 肖恩想战胜这冰冷无情的河水
But he's struggling to make any progress.
他拼命挣扎着向前进
But then he's out.Well done, buddy. Well done. Really good.
终于 他成功上岸 干得好 伙计 太棒了 相当威武
This is a massive deal for Sean.
这对肖恩来说意义重大
He's faced his biggest fear and succeeded.
他正视了自己最大的恐惧 并克服了它
But I can't afford for him to get hypothermia.
但体温的下降无法避免
I need to get Joe across, and fast.
必须尽快让乔游过来
That's good. That's good. Keep it coming.
不错 好样的 继续游
I'm really proud of my team.
我由衷地为自己的队员感动骄傲
The guys have put a huge amount of trust in both me and themselves.
他们给予了我极大的信任 并始终坚信自己
They've shown both grit and courage.How does that feel?Let's go home!
他们展示了无畏的勇气与精神 感觉如何 快回家吧
That was the worst experience I've ever had in my entire life.
这是我一生中 最糟糕的经历