This stagnant muskeg is a perfect breeding ground for mosquitos.
这片臭气蒸腾的沼泽 滋生了大量蚊子
I hate mosquitos!But mother nature has provided a solution.
我讨厌蚊子 但大自然提供了解决方法
Okay.Covering yourself with mud puts a protective layer between you and the mosquito.
好吧 往身上涂满泥巴 在你与蚊子间建立一道防护层
I think I'd rather have the mosquitos.
我宁愿让蚊子咬我
This doesn't smell too good.Okay, let's keep going.
这玩意太难闻了 好了 继续前进
There's a bit of a game trail over here.
这有点像追踪游戏
Using animal tracks makes the going easier and very often leads to fresh water.
循着兽迹前进能让旅程变得轻松 它们往往通向有淡水的地方
Last stretch, guys.Big push, big energy.
伙计们 最后一段了 一鼓作气
Further down the valley,We come face-to-face with the river.Oh, no.
下了山谷之后 我们终于来到了河边 倒霉
It's wide and charging with freezing water.
河面很宽 流水冰冷刺骨
This is bustingly cold glacier water, this.
这水也太冰了吧
Four or five strong strokes, we'll be across that.This sucks.
用力划四五次 就能游过去了 太扯了
The way we're gonna do this is efficiently and fast, all right?
要想游过去 必须迅捷果敢 明白吗
We want to be in that water the least amount of time we have to be.
如果可能的话 尽可能减少在水中停留的时间
But we've also got to make it safe, you know?
但也要确保安全 都明白吗
And there is a strong possibility in water that cold,
不过在如此冰冷的河水中 你们很有可能
you panic, and that's why we're gonna use the rope.
会惊慌失措 因此我们要牵一段绳子
I prayed for this not to happen, dude.
但愿这不会发生 兄弟