If Sean's phobia is water,then Joe's greatest fear is heights.
如果肖恩对水有恐惧症 那乔最大恐惧感来自于高度
I want to go home.Do you know what?So do I.
我想回家 你知道吗 我也想
This is what's gonna get us home, okay?
爬下去就能到家了 知道吗
You've got to concentrate on this.
你们必须集中精力
We can be tired all the rest of the time.
其它时间可以松懈一些
This bit, we've really got to concentrate, okay?
这里必须得集中精力 好吗
The first section is 150 feet,and it's looking really slippery.
第一段有150英尺高 并且看起来很滑
I'm gonna tie us together and set up a stack to rappel.
我要把我们拴在一起 形成一个索降小队
I've made the guys put their helmets on,and I need them to really focus now.
我让他们戴上了头盔 现在需要他们集中注意力
Okay, it's looking good.
没什么问题
But the reality is it's like walking on ice.
但实际上就像在冰上行走
If it's tough for me,then this could be Joe's ultimate challenge.
如果对我来说有些困难的话 那对乔简直就是极限挑战
Joe. Joe. How you feel, man?All right.
乔 乔 感觉怎么样 老兄 很好
Fear can paralyze you,but the guys mustn't be beaten by this.
恐惧能让人气馁 但是他们必须克服
And already, Joe is having problems keeping his feet.
乔的脚已经有点不听使唤了
Every step here is a challenge.
每一步都是挑战
I need him to concentrate, but he's struggling.
我需要他集中注意力 他在努力
Oh, man.Okay, come down to me.Joe has punched out.
天哪 好了 到我这边来 乔已经虚脱了
His energy and stamina are at an all-time low.
他的能量和耐力处于最低值
And he couldn't be further from New York right now.
现在他无法再向纽约迈进一步了
I don't know how much more I can take.
我不知道还能坚持多久
Keep going, Sean!Talk to me, Joe.
继续 肖恩 跟我说话 乔
That was terrifying.You've just got to hang on in there.
太恐怖了 你刚刚就悬在那里
Nice and steady. There's no hurry.
很好 很稳 别急