It's like walking on ball bearings.
感觉就像走在滚珠轴承上
A real hazard is falling rocks,
真正的危险物是落石
and a small rock falling at 50 miles an hour is gonna take you out.
一块以时速50英里落下的小石头 就足以致命
I was almost killed in the Yukon
我在育空时
one exactly like that going down scree like this.
有一块像这样的落石差点把我送回老家
Got to the bottom, turned 'round,and one went "Whoosh!" straight past my head,
到底部时 转过身 一块石头"嗖"的一声径直飞过我的头顶
You know, so we've got to be really cautious on this.
所以我们在此必须要谨慎行事
This moraine is now getting too dangerous.
现在这里的冰碛太危险了
Cutting through this undergrowth will be hard going, but it will reduce our risk.
抄近路走矮树林 虽然难走 但会降低风险
Man, it's like being back in the jungle.
老兄 我们好像又回到丛林里了
I feel like I'm engulfed, you know, in the environment and wilderness.
我觉得自己已经被 吞没在荒野之中了
The trees are so tall and so thick, I don't,I can't even see what direction we're going.
树丛又高又密 我都不知道我们在朝哪个方向走
Is this gonna end, ever?
能走到头吗
After over a mile battling in the dense brush wood,we finally hit the river.
在与密林进行1英里的斗争后 我们终于到达了河边
Do you know what? Just stay here.Let me have a look.
你们待在这儿 我去看看
This is looking too dangerous to cross.
过河看起来很危险
The glacial meltwater charges down over 300 foot of boulder and sheer rock face to the base of the waterfall.
冰川融水飞流直下 向300多英尺的岩壁巨石冲去 一直到瀑布底部
I want nothing to do with rappelling off a waterfall.Yeah, it's too slippery.
我可不想沿瀑布索降 是 太滑了
There's no way he would ask us to do something crazy.Would he? Yeah.
他是不会让我们做这种傻事的 他会吗 会
The waterfall looks way too dangerous to go down this side.
沿这边瀑布下去看似非常危险
Try and look for a place to cross.Sean's greatest fear is water.
找找能穿越的地方 肖恩最怕水了
This is gonna be a nightmare for him,and it's starting to show.
这对他来说就是个恶梦 惧水症开始发作了
300-foot drop, and I don't like water.I know, I know.But that way is way more dangerous.
这有300英尺的落差 我怕水 知道 知道 但是那边更危险