手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

凯莉·库克在艾伦秀上结婚了

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I hear that you're very, very happy. I am very, very happy

我听说你现在非常 非常 开心 是的 我确实非常非常开心
You're en she's engaged, everybody. Thank you.
你是 嗯 她订婚了 各位 谢谢
Just so happy. I-life is so good right now. I cannot even tell you.
真的太开心了 我…生活现在真的太好了 难以形容的好
Love is a good feeling, isn't it? Yes, we are so happy. Yeah.
爱情是种幸福的感觉 不是么 是的 我们在一起很开心 太好了
Now, people don't understand, I think, you know, 'cause you-it's new.
现在 人们不能理解 我觉得 你懂么 因为你们俩 很迅速
Like, how long have you known him? Not-it's-it's newer. It's newer.
就像 你们相识多久 不 是 是挺迅速 挺快

I know it looks-it's looked a little crazy to some people.

我知道什么感觉 就像对其他人来说有点疯狂
No, I'm saying I know what it's like, Because I, you know, portia and I met.
不 我是说我知道这种感觉 因为我 你知道 波西娅和我相遇
We kind of moved in within two weeks. We've been together nine years, and--
我们相识两周不到就同居了 我们已经在一起9年了 而且
Is that true? Yeah, yeah. Is that really true? Yeah.
真的么?是的 是的 真的么?是啊
I mean, you can-- I love that story.
我是说 你也可以 我喜欢你们的故事
When you know it, when you feel it, You just know it, and so...
当你意识到 感受到 你知道就是他了 然后
You know, that is definitely what happened with us.
你知道的 这完全就是我们的写照
I kind of an interesting situation over the summer,
我这个夏天有点像在一个有趣的状态
And i was kind of in a weird place, and a very close mutual friend of ours had said,
然后处在一个奇怪的地方 我们一个很亲密的共同朋友说
"Oh, my god. I have you met this guy ryan?"
“哦 上帝啊 你见过这个赖安么?”
I was like, "No," And they had told him the same thing,
我就说 “没有” 然后她们也去跟ryan问了同样的问题
And i was just not in a good place to meet anyone. I said, "I'm not ready.
但是当时我的状态不想跟任何人约会 所以我说 “我还没准备好
I'm taking-taking time away from love for a while." I was very sad.
我还需要一段时间 不想恋爱” 我那时候很伤心
And they said, "You know, he's coming to town, and you've got one day, meet him,
然后她们说“你知道么 他要来了 你找一天和他见一面
You know, have a drink, meet him, meet him,"
知道么 去喝一杯 见面 见他”
And I said, "Ehh," And I was putting it off
然后我说 “呃” 然后我就拖啊拖
And really nervous about it and just not wanting to do this.
然后对这件事也很紧张 完全不想见面
And so they gave him my number, and he-he texted me,
所以然后她们给了他我的号码 然后他…他给我发消息
And he was just like, "I'm coming to L.A., and..." You know, I'm like, "Oh, my god.
然后他就像 “我要来洛杉矶了…然后” 你知道么 当时我感觉 “哦 我的上帝啊”
"So now I have to see this guy. "Do I have to hang out with him all weekend?
所以现在我要去见这个人了 我需要跟他共度整个周末么?
"Like, he's gonna be here for days. Like, ugh," And effort and this whole thing.
“好像 他会在这待好几天 就像 额” 然后要见面 这整件事情
And so I said, "Okay, I'm gonna meet him. I'm gonna meet him. I'm gonna meet him.
然后我就说 “好吧 我要见他了 我要见他了 我要见他了
I'm gonna meet him. I'm gonna meet him.
我要见他了 我要见他了
So we go and have a dinner date, and we're still on our first date.
所以我们一起出去吃了一顿晚餐 然后我们还像初次约会
He never went home. He never went home. You know, he's from florida.
他就再也没回过家 他再也没回去过 你懂的 他来自佛罗里达
He was on a-he plays tennis. He's a professional tennis player.
他是个…他是个网球运动员 他是个职业网球选手
Yeah, yeah, so he was finishing up a little mini tour, i guess you call it.
是的 是的 所以他刚结束 一个小型巡回 我猜应该是这么说
I'm gonna get something wrong, but... Yeah, and so he had a little stop in L.A.,
可能是我说错了 但是……嗯 然后他在洛杉矶停留了一段时间
And he's originallyor he's from florida.
他原本是 或者说他来自佛罗里达的
He lives in florida, and he never went back to florida.
他住在佛罗里达 但是他再也没回去过
That's where every tennis player lives.
几乎所有网球选手都住那儿
So wait, doesn't he have to be on tour with playing tennis?
所以 等等 他不需要在去别的地方打网球么
He had back surgery right when i met him.
我和他相遇的时候他刚动完手术
That's what he was slightly coming out here for.
这也是他来洛杉矶的原因之一
He met with his doctor, and i kind of nursed him back to health.
他要来复查 所以我也在某种程度上护理他帮助他恢复健康
And, you know, by day two, i was like, "Oh, my god." It hit me.
所以 你懂么 第二天 我就感觉 “哦 上帝啊” 我突然意识到
It was so unbelievable. I said, "This is it. This is it.
这真是太难以置信了 我说 就是他了 就是他了
This is it. This is it. This is it. This is it." You just knew. Yeah.
就是他了 就是他了 就是他了 就是他了 你就是能感觉到 是啊
So you're engaged, and he obviously felt the same.
所以你订婚了 他肯定也是这样觉得的
I hope so, 'cause he gave me this, so i hope... Yeah, that's nice.
我希望是 因为他给了我这个 所以我希望他也这样想 是啊 太好了
He felt we were-- that's really pretty. Thank you. Thank you.
他觉得我们 这个很漂亮 谢谢 谢谢
So i know he's backstage. He's here. He is here.
所以我知道他在后台 他在这里 他在
If-my head writer kevin over the summer became ordained to marry.
如果…我首席编辑凯文 这个夏天 被任命为了牧师
He married a couple, so we have this ready. Should you-should you choose...
他为一对夫妻证婚过 所以我们帮你准备了这个 你可以…你可以选择
He can do it. Whoo! Wait. I'm supposed to marry him?
他可以证婚 哇哦!等等 我要嫁给他?
No, he can-he's ordained. He can marry the two of you.
不是 他可以…他是证婚人 他可以为你们两个证婚
It will save you so much money. Yes. We have a package.
这能帮你省一大笔钱 是的 我这里有个包
You can dance. There's dancing afterwards. Oh, my god.
你可以跳舞 之后会有跳舞环节 哦 我的上帝啊
This is so unexpected. The wanted is here. The wanted could play.
太出乎意料了 The wanted组合在这里 他们可以伴奏
You've got a band. Like, I mean, it's like... We could be the best men.
你现在有个乐队了 就像 我的意思是 这就像是 我们可以当伴郎
They couldthey'll be your best men. Oh, wow. And I can walk you down the aisle.
他们可以 他们可以当你的伴郎 哦 哇哦 我可以陪着你结婚
We have things that-- Oh, no. Like... Oh, my god.
我们有……哦 不是吧 就像……哦 天啊
I mean, we have, like, a veil. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. No, no.
我是说 我们有 像是 一个头纱 哦 天哪 天啊 不是吧 不是吧
We have, like, a pretty necklace that you can put on.
我们有 你看 一个漂亮的项链 你可以戴上
It's magnetic. You just put it on. Oh...
这是磁性的 你可以直接戴上 哦……
This is the most beautiful necklace I've ever... Look at the veil.
这是我戴过的项链中最漂亮的 看看这个头纱
You're ready to go. You know what? I'm ready. Yeah. Ryan. Where is he?
你准备好了 你知道么 是的准备好了 好的 赖安 他在哪里
Call her over. Oh. Okay, let's do it.
叫她过来 哦 好的 来吧
Are you gonna walk me down the aisle? Yeah, yeah. Baby. Yeah.
你准备好结婚了么 是的 是的 宝贝 嗯
Are you gonna walk me down, ellen? Yeah. Wow, i even wore a white dress. Hi muah!
你要陪我走么 艾伦?好的 哦 我今天甚至穿着白裙子 嗨 Mua!
We just wanted dohi, how are you? Good.
我们正准备 嗨 你好么 很好
All right, just do it real quick, real quick, real quick, do it, just real quick.
好 我们赶紧吧 赶快 赶快 来吧 抓紧时间
Okay. Okay, just real quick. Okay, okay. Which way-whichwhere do i go?
好的 好的 来赶快 行 行 这边… 这 你去哪里
You got the rings? Oh, god, i need rings. Take my rings. Here, take them.
你们带戒指了么 哦天啊 我需要戒指 用我的 来 用我的
- "Take my rings." Here, take-here. Oh, my god. This isn't legal, right?
“用我的” 这个 拿着…这里 哦 上帝啊 这不合法吧 是么
No, it's legal. He just asked if this was legal. Just say some stuff, kevin.
不 这是合法的 他刚才竟然问这合不合法 赶紧说些什么 凯文
Go ahead. Who's giving kaley away? I will. All right.
继续 谁负责把凯莉交给新郎 我来 好吧
Do you? That was reallyyes, i do. Do you? Hell, yeah, i do. I-i do. Really?
你愿意? 这真的是…是的 我愿意 你愿意娶她为妻么?天啊 是的 我愿意 我…我愿意 是么
By the power investment me in california to google search,
以加利福尼亚赋予我的合法权力 我现在宣布
You guys are married. Whoohoo. Whoo! Oh, ring. Oh, we suck at this.
你们正式结为夫妻 哇哦 哦 哇哦! 哦 戒指 哦 我真的不太会戴戒指
Oh, that's beautiful. Oh. It's so beautiful. Thanks, man. That's so beautiful.
哦 太美好了 哦 真的太美好了 谢谢你 太美好了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
unexpected ['ʌnik'spektid]

想一想再看

adj. 想不到的,意外的

 
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 
necklace ['neklis]

想一想再看

n. 项链

 
veil [veil]

想一想再看

n. 面纱,掩饰物,修女
vt. 给 ...

 
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
band [bænd]

想一想再看

n. 带,箍,波段
n. 队,一群,乐队

 
magnetic [mæg'netik]

想一想再看

adj. 有磁性的,有吸引力的,催眠术的

联想记忆
slightly ['slaitli]

想一想再看

adv. 些微地,苗条地

 
legal ['li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 法律的,合法的,法定的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。