Some of the first nation people will eat the organs of an animal straight after a kill.
一些原住民 会在杀掉动物后马上吃掉它们的内脏
It had both spiritual and nutritional significance.
这样既营养又具有精神意义
Go through the pain. Go on. Just swallow it.It's good.
忘记痛苦吧 吃掉它 吞下去 还不错
There you go. You've earned your blood.
这就对了 你赢得了这些鲜血
For some Canadian tribes,smearing blood is a symbol of a boy's transition into manhood.
在一些加拿大的部落里 涂上血代表着 男孩向男人的转变
He's now able to provide meat for his family's table.
他现在可以为家庭狩猎了
Is it gone?It's still in there.
吞下去了 还没有
Okay. It's gone.All right. Great job.I'm gonna go vomit now.
好了 吞下去了 好的 好样的 我要吐了
And we can put that straight on the fire.
我们可以把它直接放火上烤
All the hair is gonna burn off,and the fur and the skin will protect the meat.
火一烧毛就会掉了 而皮会保护肉不被烧焦
And the guts, we're throwing off the cliff.
其余内脏 扔下悬崖
Today, we've burned over 6,000 calories,
今天我们消耗了6000多卡路里的能量
which is the same as running 2 1/2 marathons.
相当于跑了两场半马拉松
Now this meat is gonna put some much-needed fuel back in our tanks.
现在这些肉可以为我们补充 必不可少的能量
Here's to you guys.It's good.It's actually pretty good.
这是你们的 不错 确实挺棒
But I know it can be a bit gruesome getting stuck into the guts of a hare and stuff,
但我知道把兔子的内脏 取出来生吞了
and cooking and then eating it just like that.
然后再把它烤熟吃掉是挺吓人的
But what you got to remember- it's doing this sort of thing that allows us to survive out here.
但是你得铭记 只有这样做 我们才可能在这地方生存
We are to live and enjoy this sort of place.
我们要尝试着享受这种地方