Oh, I guess we got to eat them raw.But it's all about perseverance.
看来我们得生吃了 但这完全取决于毅力
Oh, he got it going. It's burning.
成功了 烧起来了
Can't wait for that rabbit.
等不及享用那兔子了
Well done, guys. How was that, getting that going?
好样的 伙计们 怎么生起来的
I feel like a man in the wild.
我觉得自己像个野人
You are a man in the wild.
你本来就是荒野小组的成员
We've all been looking forward to this, so well done.
这正是我们所期待的 干得好
Now Joe has to gut the hares.
现在乔要取出兔子的内脏
Incision.This is a big deal for Joe.
开始切了 这对乔来说是个挑战
Meat is usually presented to us in shiny packaging and under electric lights in stores.
肉对于我们来说一般都是裹着精美的包装 摆在商店温暖的灯光之下
Okay, finger in.But unlike the city, eating in the wilderness is all about eating to survive.
把手指伸进去 与在城市不同 在野外觅食 完全是为了生存
Then stuff your whole hand all the way up inside it.
然后把你的整只手伸进去
The guts should be removed as soon as possible.
要尽快把内脏取出来
They contain bacteria that can spoil the meat and even be life-threatening.
它们含有的细菌能让肉变质 甚至会威胁到我们的生命
Push through the diaphragm, and you'll feel its heart.
穿过隔膜 就可以摸到心脏了
I don't know what's in there.
我不知道那里有什么
Do you have hand sanitizer after this, I hope?
你有带洗手液吗
I hope you brought some. Oh, my.Okay. Good job.What's this?Heart and lungs.
希望你带了 天哪 好了 干得好 这是什么 心和肺
All right. Get rid of the lungs.
好的 丢掉肺
Keep the heart. Who wants the heart?
留着心脏 谁想吃心脏
In survival situations, you need to eat what you can.
在生死关头 只要是能吃的就得吃
The heart is packed with protein and iron.Okay, share it. Thirds.
心脏富含蛋白质和铁 每人三分之一