手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美创意广告音频版 > 正文

欧美创意广告(视频+MP3+中英字幕):动画电影《宝贝老板》官方预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

The Templetons were making plans for their newest addition

Templetons家计划增加一个全新闪亮新版本
What the.. Tim! Meet your new brother.
天啊。。蒂姆!来看看你的弟弟
But this baby has other plans
但是这个小家伙有别的计划
We babies are having a crisis!
我们小毛孩们正面临着空前绝后的挑战
Babies aren't getting as much love as we used to
我们得到的爱少于以前了
Behold our mortal enemy... puppies! Awww!
准备好了,我要揭示我们最大的敌人了--宠物们!哇啊!!!
No! that's exactly the problem
看,这就是我说的问题所在
Have you learned anything? A, B, C, D.
你们都有学过什么吗?ABCD
No, what have you learned about puppies? Hehe puppies!
不, 我说的是关于宠物的?哈哈,宠物
No jimbo! Puppies are evil! Stacy read back the notes.
不,傻小子!宠物是邪恶的!Stacy把笔记读给我听
I can't read. So what's it say? Boss! parents!
我不认识字。上面写了什么?老大! 家长来啦!
Aww! It's like their having their own little meeting
哇!!看起来好像他们在开会一样
Who wants dessert? This is so humiliating.
谁想吃甜点?真是太丢人了
You've got the right baby for this job
我有最合适的小毛孩做这件事情

动画电影《宝贝老板》官方预告片

I know how important this mission is to the company

我知道这对我们多么重要
Mission?! You can talk!
任务?你可以说话!
Ahh! Poop duty. Ahh!
啊,屎命的召唤。啊哈哈!
I gotta' deal with the kid. Who are you?
我现在要去处理小屁孩。你是谁?
I'm on a mission. There's not enough love to go around
我在执行任务。没有足够的爱给每个人
My job is to find out why
我的工作是找到原因
Now give me a double espresso and see if there's some place around with decent sushi
给我双份浓咖啡,看看附近有没有好的寿司店
I'd kill for a spicy tuna roll right about now
我疯狂的想吃金枪鱼卷啊。
Mom, dad! The baby can talk. This is war!
妈妈,爸爸,这个小家伙可以说话。这意味着战争
Oh yeah! Let go you little...
啊哈!放我走你这个小...
Look the kids are finally getting along. That's nice
看,孩子们终于和平相处一起玩了。好开心
If I don't succeed with this mission I will live here forever with you!
如果任务失败了,我就不得不和你永远在一起
Ok, I will help you. But just to get rid of you. Deal.
好,我会帮助你,但是只是为了甩掉你。一言为定
Here comes the choo choo train. No! No!
小火车来了,呜呜。不要!不要!
They're watching. Choo choo. Okay. Choo choo on that!
他们在看着。呜呜。好吧。你继续呜呜啊!
How do we get past the guard? I've never been so humiliated in my life!
我们怎么躲过守卫?在我一生中从来没有这么丢人!
I don't wear nautical! you're putting this thing on!
我不穿海军衫!你穿吧!
What have you done to me! What's all the racket?
你对我做了什么!怎么这么吵?
Isn't he adorable? Ohhhh! I've gonna one for you too! What??
他看起来是不是很可爱啊?哦,我还给你准备了一件。什么?
Dreamworks. The Boss Baby. Put that cookie down, cookies are for closers.
梦工厂。《宝贝老板》。把饼干放下,饼干是结束时用的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
humiliated

想一想再看

v. 屈辱(humiliate的过去式);使…丢脸,使…

 
addition [ə'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 增加,附加物,加法

联想记忆
nautical ['nɔ:tikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 海上的,航海的,船员的

联想记忆
decent ['di:snt]

想一想再看

adj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。