1、get out
逃离;被迫离开
They probably wanted to get out of the country.
他们或许想逃离这个国家。
I told him to leave and get out.
我叫他滚开。
退出(组织);撤销(承诺)
I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.
我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。
Getting out of the contract would be no problem.
撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。
(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知
If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.
如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。
Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.
我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。
2、come across
偶然发现;偶然遇见
I came across a group of children playing.
我碰到一群正在玩耍的小孩。
We like to identify and celebrate women's success whenever we come across it.
每当女性取得成功,我们都会表示认同并予以颂扬。
使产生…印象;给人以…的印象
When sober he can come across as an extremely pleasant and charming young man.
没喝醉的时候,他看上去似乎是个极为彬彬有礼、讨人喜欢的小伙子。
He came across very, very well.
他给人的印象非常非常好。