You might be the most clueless guy.Hu,uh?I don't know.How did that happen?
你可能是最毫无头绪的人 什么啊 我不知道 那是怎么回事
It goes under the category of no good deed goes unpunished.
因为好人难做啊
My friend,George Iken,who eventually became a lawyer over at warners and all that,
我朋友乔治·艾肯 他最后成为了一名律师
he,back in the day,he went,my girlfriend wants to do a film for the New York public school system.
以前的时候 他说 我女朋友想为纽约公立学校系统拍一部电影
She's going to try to sell it on menstruation.Will you do this for me?
她想拍月经这个主题 你 很帮我的忙吗
If I curse,will you just cut it out?Can you do that?sure.
如果我骂了人 你们可以消音吗 可以吗 可以
The...put this thing up now,it's been up for a couple of years.It's on YouTube now.
那些王八蛋现在发布了这东西 大概有好几年了 现在上了YouTube
And everybody's watching it on YouTube.Now,we just made it worse.
大家都在YouTube上观看 现在我们让情况更糟糕了
I have a question.Are they going to get money from that now that it's aired?
我有个问题 现在播出了 他们会拿到分红吗
I don't know how that work,I don't think so.
我不知道是怎么回事 我想不会
If they do,George Iken,I'm going to hunt you down.
如果他们能拿到 乔治·艾肯 我一定会找到你
You're not getting any money from that?
你可拿不到一分钱
I got to congratulate you."Better call saul" is terrific.It's fantastic.yeah.Congratulations.Really.
我得恭喜你 《绝命律师》超棒 很精彩 是啊 恭喜 真的
It airs Monday nights at 10:00 on AMC,and I'm so happy that your character is back.
周一晚上十点在AMC台播出 很高兴你的角色回归了
Jonathan Banks,always a pleasure.Thank you.We'll take a break and be right back.
乔纳森·班克斯 总是很愉快 谢谢 稍作休息 马上回来