I've just spent a night on a desert island in the Torres Strait near Papua New Guinea.
我在巴布亚新几内亚托雷斯海峡 的荒岛上度过了一夜
Quite a crazy night with all of those birds going nonstop in this tree.
真是个疯狂的夜晚 整晚都有鸟在这里起起落落
It's like living inside an aviary.
就像是生活在鸟舍里
I'm using a bit of this cuttlefish just to sharpen my knife again, put an edge back on it.
我用这块墨鱼 来打磨我的小刀 开开仞
The salt water's so corrosive here,anything's just gonna rust out.
这儿的海水腐蚀性太强了 一切都不能幸免于难
Okay.Time to get on.A new day means a new round In the endless cycle of desert survival.
好了 是时候出发了 新一天的到来 意味着永无止境的 荒岛求生之旅 展开了新的篇章
There's a sea cave.Always worth checking these out.
这儿有个海蚀洞 这地方总是值得一探究竟
High tides bring all sorts of useful things into sea caves like this.
涨潮时 各种有用的东西 会被冲进这样的海蚀洞中
This is old netting.There's a load of it.I'm gonna cut some of this netting.
这是个旧渔网 这种东西里面还有很多 我要切下这渔网的一部分
Super-useful stuff. So much I can do with that.
非常有用的东西 我可以用它来做很多事
I'm gonna see if this cave leads through to the other side of the island.
我想看看这个洞 是不是能通到岛的另一端
There's water in here,which means this cave floods at high tide,and I don't want to get trapped.
这里有水 意味着涨潮时 海水会淹没这里 我可不想被困于此
But now I've got clear daylight to follow.There's an exit out here.
但现在 我有一整天的时间 这里有个出口
And I've spotted something else.There's another island, as well.Let's get out.
我还发现了其他的东西 这边还有个岛屿 我们出去吧