Anna? It's Rhys! No the other one…
嗨,是安娜吗?我是里斯!噢不,是另一个...
Hey listen, I've written a safety video for Air New Zealand and I want you to be in it. It's like a Hollywood cop movie…
听我说,我帮新西兰航空写了一个飞安影片的剧本,我希望你能演出!像是好莱坞的警匪片那种...
There he is, the pot dealer!
就在那,那个卖锅子的毒贩!
Kia ora - before we leave, we'd like to remind you to obey all crew member instructions, placards and illuminated signs. We've got to go now!!!
在起飞之前,我们想先提醒您遵守机组人员的指示、警示标语和照明指示灯。我们得出发啦!
Loose items must be stowed in the overhead locker, or underneath the seat in front. Those are Police donuts.
易松落的物品请放置于头上的置物柜,或放在前面座位的下方。那些是警察的甜甜圈!
If the seatbelt sign were to illuminate, return to your seat straight away.
当安全带指示灯亮起,请立刻回到您的座位上
Belts fit low across your hips. Keep it on throughout the flight, but should you need to get up, just lift the lever.
安全带系于肚脐下方,飞行中请务必保持系上,如果要离开座位,拉杆拉起就可以松开。
He's getting away… No, no, no, no, no, no. Stop. Cut! A cop movie?
他要跑走了.....噢不不不,这不行,停下来吧。卡!警匪片?
Rhys, if I'm going to do a safety video, I want to a least do something that's finally going to win me an award. How about romance?
里斯,如果要拍一部安全影片,至少也让我拍个会拿奖的东西。那爱情片怎么样?
Anna, Anna, Anna! I came to tell you that… I love you.
安娜,安娜,安娜!我跑来是为了告诉你.....我爱妳!
I think I'm going faint!
我觉得我快要昏倒了!
If you need some air, oxygen masks will fall down from above.
在您需要空气时,氧气罩会从上面掉下来
Pull down on the mask, place over your nose and mouth and adjust the elastic for a secure fit.
拉下面罩,覆盖于您的鼻子与嘴巴上,并调整松紧至最合适的位置。
If the bag doesn't inflate, oxygen will still flow.
如果面罩没有膨胀起来,氧气仍会流动出来
And remember, secure your own mask before assisting little ones. Merci beaucoup. Kiss me!
请记得,协助幼童前,先确认装上您自己的面罩。非常感谢您。吻我吧!
If an emergency were to happen during takeoff or landing, fasten your seatbelt and place your forehead against the seat in front.
起飞或降落时落发生紧急状况,请将安全带确实系紧,将您的额头靠在前座的椅背上。
Put your feet back and firmly on the floor, and hold your lower legs.
双脚向后靠拢并牢牢踩在地面上,双脚抱住小腿
If there's no seat in front or it's too far away,
如果没有前座,或是距离太远碰不到,
put one hand over the other on top of your head, elbows either side of your legs, and feet back firmly on the floor.
将两只手交迭放在头顶上,手肘靠在腿上,双脚向后靠拢牢牢踩在地面上
In Business Premier, sit upright, put your hands on your thighs and your feet firmly on the floor.
如果您在商务舱,将身体坐直,双手放在你的大腿上,双脚牢牢地在地板上。
Rhys, stop. What? Too French?
里斯,够了。怎么?太法式吗?
I just don't think people are going to believe an Australian actor playing a Frenchman. New Zealand.
我觉得大家根本不会相信一个澳大利亚人在演法国人。是新西兰人。
Do you like scary movies, Rhys? Ummmmm…
里斯,你喜欢惊悚片吗?这个嘛...
Oh, these woods are scary. But what a perfect place for a swim…
多么恐怖的森林...不过是很适合游泳的地方...
Lifejackets are within easy reach of your seat. Are they? In Economy class, it's located under your seat.
安全救生衣就在座位触手可及的地方。这样啊。在经济舱,救生衣位于你座位下方
They're easy fastened sitting down. Just rip back the tag, pull over your head, clip the straps together, and tighten.
坐着也能轻松穿好救生衣,将上面的标签撕下,套过头,将松紧带绑在一起,并扣紧
Pull the red tab to inflate your lifejacket, but only after you've exited the aircraft.
拉下红色的扣环能使救生衣充气,请离开机舱后再拉下即可
For more inflation blow into the mouthpiece. Crew have infant lifejackets, should you need them.
如果需要充更多气,可以从吹口吹入。如果有需要婴幼儿的救生衣,可以向机组人员索取
Hahaaaaa!!!!! What? Not scary? What about now? Argggggggghhhhhh!!!!
哈哈!怎么?不恐怖吗?那这样呢!啊!!!
Crew are now pointing out your exits. Count the rows to your nearest exit. It could be behind you.
现在我们将说明离您最近的逃生口。请记下离您座位最近的出口--有可能在前方、也有可能在后方
In the event of an emergency, escape path lighting will guide you. If we have to evacuate, leave all baggage behind.
紧急状况发生时,逃生路径指示灯会亮起以引导乘客。要疏散的时候,请将行李留在原座位。
You can't escape me, Rhys! Let's cut to something else…. This is better...Oh...
你逃不出我的魔掌,里斯!我看我们还是切换到别的场景...这好多了...哦...
Howdy. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on this aircraft.
您好,飞机上全面禁烟。
And that includes using or charging electronic cigarettes.
使用电子香烟或充电也是被禁止的。
Draw! Eh? Draw! Or? Or what? Draw!
抽!啊?抽啊!或?或什么?抽啊!
You can't start a sentence with or. You can end one with or.
‘或’不能当一个句子的开头啊!句子的最后才能用‘或’
We do that in New Zealand a lot. Like, do you want fish and chips, or? Draw!!!!
我们新西兰人常常会这样说,像是:你要一些炸鱼和薯片,还是?抽!!!
I've done a lot of gun-fighting so… Ugh. I'll text you!
我经历过不少枪战,所以可能耳朵...哎,我传简讯给你!
Lightweight handheld electronic devices may be used at any time.
您随时都能使用轻型的手持电子装置
These must be secured in your hand, or in a clothing or seat pocket.
确保他们在你的手中、衣物,或者是在前座的置物袋里
Still larger devices such as laptops, in the overhead locker or in a bag underneath the seat in front. What did he say?
更大的电子装置像是笔记本电脑,需放置于头顶上的置物柜,或是前座下方的空间。他说什么?
Ensure all devices are switched to flight mode as Wi-Fi is not available on this aircraft.
确保所有装置都切换至飞航模式。机上无WiFi可使用
Feel free to use Bluetooth, but only after selecting flight mode. What?
您可以使用蓝芽功能,但请记得先选择飞航模式。我听不到啊?
For more information, just look at the safety card in the seat pocket in front. Or ask your flight attendant.
需要更多信息,前座置物袋里有放置安全指南,您也可以询问机组人员。
That's it from us. From all your crew. Thanks for flying Air New Zealand.
我们就到这里了。以上来自全机组人员。感谢您搭乘新西兰航空。
Ah-ha…Classic… What? The tumbleweed thing….
哈!太棒了,换经典名著!你说什么?荒漠余生怎么样...
Haha – it was great working with you too, Anna. Your warrior outfit?
哈哈,和你合作真是很棒的体验,安娜。什么?我没看到妳的战士装备呀!