I'm on the way to the office.
我在去办公室的路上
It's all of a five-minute drive.Been doing it...for 54 years.
有5分钟的车程 我已经有54年这么干了
One of the good things about this five-minute drive
其中一个好事就是
is that on the way there's a McDonald's, so I'll pick up something.
在五分钟的路上有一家麦当劳 所以我会带些东西
Good morning, thank you for choosing McDonald's.Go ahead and order whenever you're ready.
早上好 感谢你选择麦当劳 往前走挑选点餐
I'll have a Sausage McMuffin with egg and cheese.
我要一个芝士猪柳蛋麦满分
Anything else? That's it, thank you.
还要其他的嘛 就这么多 谢谢
Yeah, and I tell my wife as I shave in the morning,
我会在早上剃胡子的时候和我妻子说
I say either 2.61, 2.95, or 3.17,
2.61美元 2.95美元 3.17美元我都会说
and she puts that amount in a little cup by me here and that determines which of three breakfasts I get.
她会把那么多钱放在那里的小杯子里 那决定我早餐吃什么
Hi. 2.95. Okay, 2.95.There's the two.How you doing,sir.Hey, great! You're on "Candid Camera"!
你好 2.95美元 好的 2.95美元 过的怎样 先生 很好 你上我们的镜头了
I see. Hello, everybody!
我看到了 大家好
When I'm not feeling quite so prosperous,
当我不觉得市场不那么繁荣的时候
I might go with a 2.61, which is two sausage patties,and then I put 'em together and pour myself a Coke.
我可能吃2.61美元的 里面有两个猪肉馅饼 我把它俩放一起 给自己倒一杯可乐
Hi, how are you? Hi. I've been good.
你好 你过得怎么样 你好 我很好
3.17 is a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit,but the market's down this morning,
3.17美元是培根 蛋 还有芝士比司吉 但如果早上股票跌了
so I think I'll pass up the 3.17 and go with the 2.95.
我就想不吃3.17的 改吃2.95的