Longer and harder work than I thought.
比我想象得更难 更漫长
But we didn't get eaten by a shark,so it's good news.
但是我们没有葬身鲨鱼腹 还算是好的
It's amazing. You get a sudden surge of adrenaline.Okay, good job. Let's go.
精彩绝伦 肾上腺素飙升 很好 干得不错 我们出发吧
Survival is about balancing risks with benefits,
生存的关键在于仔细考量 权衡利弊
so that crossing will be worth it if this island offers more resources,and I'm off to a good start.
所以如果这座岛有更多的资源 那么这次横渡还是很值得的 我整装待发
Look, coconuts.For the survivor,finding these is just a godsend.
看 椰子 对一个求生者来说 发现这些简直就是天赐良机
Now, those are the ones I want, though the unripe, green or orangey ones.
这些就是我想要的 绿色没熟的 橙子大小的椰子
Challenge is trying to reach them.
关键在于怎么把它弄到手
Unripe coconuts contain the most liquid,But you've got to know how to get them first.
没熟的椰子水分最多 不过首先你得想办法 把它们摘下来
Basically, you're working with opposing forces.
基本来说 你要利用反作用力
You're pushing with your feet,and you're pulling with your hands.
你要用脚使劲蹬住树干 同时用手向上拉
You get into a bit of a rhythm then.
要注意节奏
Another tip is to keep your feet as flat as possible against the tree for maximum grip.
这里有个小窍门 尽量让你的脚 与树干保持平行 这样便能获得最大摩擦力
Okay.Then you kind of just want to twist them to get it off.
好的 然后你只要稍微拧一下 就能把它弄下来了
Getting the coconut down is just the first step.Now to get it open.
把椰子弄下来只是第一步 现在我们要把它打开
Go for the bottom of it.Slowly cut your way into it.
从椰子的底部入手 慢慢把它切开
The aim is to cut a triangular shape in the husk and expose the nut inside.
我们要切出一个三角形缺口 让里面的果肉露出来
And once you got a good pyramid shape,you then tear the top of the nut off.
当你把这里切成金字塔形时 就把果肉顶部切掉