Why a fax machine?
为什么要传真机
I talked to my,I think it was because a week earlier,I asked my brother,I go,everybody's got these fax machines,man.
我想大概是因为一周前 我问我哥 大家都有传真机
can I get one?He goes,they're like 400 dollars.I was like whoa.
我能有一个吗 他说那个要400美元呢 我很惊讶
Let's wait on that,man,let's wait on that.But eventually I want to get one of them fax machines.
我们还是缓缓吧 缓缓 但终究我还是想要一台传真机的
Then this came along and I was like,there it is baby.
然后遇到这事 我就想说就是这机会了
Did you get your fax machine?I did.That's great.Did you ever use it?
你拿到传真机了 拿到了 太棒了 你用过吗
I wasn't great at it.We have to take a break.Much more with Adam Sandler after this,stick around.
我不太会用 我们稍事休息 稍后了解更多亚当·桑德勒 不要走开
We're back sitting here with Mr.Adam Sandler.
我们回来了 坐在这里的是亚当·桑德勒先生
In the break we were talking a litle bit about family and stuff.
休息时 我们讨论了一点家庭话题
Because we hang sometimes.
因为我们有时一起玩
Your kids,you have two beautiful children.How are they doing?
你的孩子们 你有两个漂亮的孩子 他们最近好吗
My daughter is in class with your son.Do you know they call him beckett O.That's cool,Because there's a beckett G?
我女儿和你儿子一个班 你知道他们叫他贝克特O吗 因为有个贝克特G
yes,there's another beckett who has a different last name.
是的 还有一个贝克特 姓不一样
So sometimes my son will refer to himself to me as beckett O.I'm like,you're my only son.You don't have to qualify.
有时我儿子在跟我说他自己时会用贝克特O 我想说你是我唯一的儿子啊 你不用做区分
That kid is the coolest kid.His son is so cool.When I see beckett at school,and you r daughter's awesome too.
那孩子太酷了 他儿子特别酷 当我在学校看到贝克特 你女儿也很棒
but your son's always,your daughter's the best.she's amazing.But anyway.
但你儿子总是 你女儿最好了 她很棒 总之