手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 斯坦福大学《创业与企业发展》 > 正文

创业与企业发展(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第143期:短信以及推送通知

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

If you can't get your email, your SMS or your push delivered.

如果你发送的邮件,短信或是推送到不了用户手里
You will never get any success from these.
一切都是白费功夫
Push, you spam your power users, I know that's slightly different to what I said earlier.
如果给活跃用户发垃圾通知这跟我前面说的有点不同
But you actually, spam your power users and
如果给活跃用户发垃圾通知
give them notifications that they don't care about and make it really hard for them to opt out.
告知他们并不关心的东西这样做会逼着他们退出通知
So, there's no settings where they can opt out, and they start blocking you.
如果没法取消通知的话他们就会开始屏蔽你
You can never push them once, they've opted out of your push notifications.
一旦他们退订了你的推送通知你就不能再给他们发推送了
And it's very hard actually, to prompt them to turn them on once they've turned them off.
一旦他们退订很难让他们再重订
So, number one thing to think about about email,
使用邮件,短信以及推送通知
SMS, and push notification is you have to get them delivered.
首先要考虑的是,要送到用户手上
Beyond that, it's a question of open rate, click through rate.
其次要考虑,点击率
So, what is the compelling subject line you can put there.
你要写什么样吸引人的标题
So, that people are gonna open your email.
用户才会打开你的邮件
And how can you get them to click when they visit?
用户浏览你的邮件时,怎么样让他们点回到你的网站呢
Everyone focuses towards doing, marketing email that are just spam.
我认为几乎所有的营销邮件都是垃圾邮件
In my opinion Newsletters are stupid.
定期通讯太傻了
Don't do newsletters, because you'll send the same message to everyone on your site.
不要发定期通讯你给所有人发的都是一样的东西
Someone, who signed up to your site yesterday versus someone, who's been using your product for three years.
其中有人刚刚注册了有人用了3年了
Do they need the same message? No.
这些人需要一样的消息吗?必然不是啊
The most effective email you can do is notifications.
最有效的方法是推送消息
So, what are you sending? What should you be notifying people of?
推送什么消息呢?推送给用户什么呢?
And this is a great place where we're in the wrong mindset.
关于这点,我们经常犯错
As a Facebook user I don't want Facebook to email me
作为Facebook用户,我不希望每次被点赞
about every like I receive, because I receive a lot of likes cuz I've got a bunch of Facebook friends.
都收到通知,因为我有很多好友我会收到很多次"赞"
But as a new Facebook user, that first like you receive is a magic moment.
但是对于新用户而言第一次被点赞就是激动时刻
Turning on that notification across all of of our channels,
想方设法为这些人推送消息
increased the click through rate on our email, SMS and push-notifications.
增加邮件,短信以及推送通知的点击率
But we only turned it on, for low-engaged users who weren't coming back to the site so it wouldn't be spamming them.
我们只为活跃度低的用户推送这些人如果没有消息的话,很可能就不再登录了这样我们就做到了对症下药
So, it was a great experience. To think about that.
这是很好的体验,想一想
What notifications should we be sending
在使用邮件,短信和通知进行推送前
is the first thing you need to think about on email, SMS, and push.
先想想要推送什么内容,这是要考虑的第一点

重点单词   查看全部解释    
prompt [prɔmpt]

想一想再看

adj. 迅速的,敏捷的,立刻的
vt. 激起

 
slightly ['slaitli]

想一想再看

adv. 些微地,苗条地

 
effective [i'fektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有效的,有影响的

联想记忆
compelling [kəm'peliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 强制的,引人注目的,令人信服的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。